• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Wirral Peninsula? Anybody?

I

Ian Haines

Hi, Guys.

I was just wondering if anybody, on this forum, is in the Wirral area, as I currently am.

I should've thought about asking this a long time ago, but it never entered my head...I think.

Ian.

M

Miss_rivendell

Hi Ian, I am from the Wirral, it's funny to think there might be people in your area when this is a global site! :)

M

Miss_rivendell

Hi Fazza, I'm a Liverpool girl myself but moved over to the wirral a while ago! Hope you're both doing ok 🤗

I

Ian Haines

Hi Fazza, I'm a Liverpool girl myself but moved over to the wirral a while ago! Hope you're both doing ok 🤗
I've always found Liverpool girls to be quite genuinely gorgeous, to be honest. I used to take my dosh over there and spend loads in the shops and I couldn't get over how beautiful some of the girls were, back then. Also...I love the accent! Bring back "Brookside"!

P

Pandagirl84

I thought I would say hi. I have just joined this forum and I live in Wirral. I'm originally from the other side of the country, Teesside, but moved here 3 years ago and have definitely found my place that I can call home.