Wiltshire Forum ???

silly madam

silly madam

Is there anybody out there who would like to be part of a Wiltshire forum? None of the local forums on here are relevant to myself as I live in Wiltshire (obviously)!
If anybody is keen to get one started so we can give and find support in this area, will you please let me know.
Many thanks.

mischief

mischief

Admin
Hi We'd love to see one or many start in Wiltshire. Would you be interested in help moderating one?

silly madam

silly madam

Hi Mischief,
I have no idea what moderating a forum entails but providing it isnt too difficult then I am happy to give it a go.
It would be nice to share info about our area between ourselves. I have no idea at all what is out there at the moment.
If some others come forward thinking it would be a good idea then we can take it from there.
Thanks for posting Mischief. Keep well.

:)

K

Kat667

I'm not quite Wiltshire, am in Bath but not far from there and am in Wilts a lot so would be happy to join in Wiltshire forum, nearest local forum seemed to be Bristol and I hardly ever go there except to the airport.

very silly madam

very silly madam

hi to everyone who has replied over the last 2 years........ i have returned as very silly madam but am still the same as when i started this thread!!! if anyone is still interested will you pm me and lets see what we can arrange. lots of love to you all xxx

very silly madam

very silly madam

Hi Amity....there dont seem to be many of us on here.....or else we are being very quiet about it!

If you know of any local groups etc do let me know as I am keen to meet up with other people in the same boat......i think it may help..

What do you think??

Domino

Domino

Think thats a wonderful idea.
Have been looking for groups etc in this area myself. Would be a fantastic idea to meet people and know we are not all alone. And not just via a PC.
xxxxx

D

dougiec

Im near Salisbury and desperste to speak to like minded people... Finding things pretty hard at the moment!! Been like it for years now and dont see a way forward!!:mad: