• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

will things ever get better for her.

B

broken family

3 months in hospital, still so scared and upset, its been hell she wont even come home for a few hours on Christmas day, her dads birthday, and to top it off they have shut the ward down dew to staff shortage s and moved them away about 12 miles away, so heartbroken for her she has really been through hell and back, with things that I can not say on this forum, been to see her tonight and haven't stoped crying since I got back, she is in a bedroom with 6 others and it looked like they are pact in like sarsardines, these poor people suffering and fighting there problems and being treated like cattle.

SarahD

SarahD

I am so sorry. Have they said how long the ward will be closed for? What a horrible thing to happen right before Christmas.

Sometimes it takes a while to find treatment that suits someone. I really hope things will improve soon. In the meantime try to look after yourself, so you can be strong for her.

Best wishes, Sarah