• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Will they believe me!

T

TheFinalFish

I'm finally going to the doctor tomorrow to see if I can get diagnosed with depression I'm feeling down all the time, I feel totally disinterested in the world around meand my temper is affecting my family life. But when I think about all the good things in my life I think about what right have I got to feel this way. I hope the doctor believes I have depression and can prescribe me something as it's tearing my life apart. Thanks I don't think there's a question there but it feels good to say it.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome: to the forum

I hope you get the answer you are looking for in terms of how you feel but please remember that medication isn't going to fix what may be going on, it's all, in my opinion about a journey of self discovery and trying to figure out things and that.

Good luck

Marliee x

A

alexi

Its good you are going to the doctor. Depression can happen to anyone even if you have a great family. I have a loving supporting husband but I still get severely depressed.

Best wishes

Alexi

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Depression Forum 37