• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Will plastic surgery be free if I suffer from disabling agoraphobia due to my deformities and I have a disorder that caused the facial deformities?

L

LeoCorvidae

Former member
Will plastic surgery be free if I suffer from disabling agoraphobia due to my deformities and I have a disorder that caused the facial deformities?

I have a rare form of dwarfism. Dxd depression. Therapy and medication has proved useless. My condition and disability worsens. I can't leave the house without suffering involuntary panic attacks that make me throw up. I lack vital lifeskills because of it preventing me from doing anything. I'm 22 years old and this isn't how my prime years should be. I live in the UK.

See my other thread if you feel the need to read details about my facial problems.
http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread133536.html

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

Hi, i just replied on your other thread, but yes i would think you would get plastic surgery free.

L

LeoCorvidae

Former member
Hi, i just replied on your other thread, but yes i would think you would get plastic surgery free.

Thanks. Hopefully this referral letter won't take too much longer. The hormones will turn me from a 10 year old boy into a man (won't make me grow any taller but my height doesn't really bother me), but it won't fix my face..

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

Yes, i hope the referral wont take much longer. i think it's a good idea to go to your gp and hurry things up a bit.