• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

will medication be my key to success in approaching women, starting a conversation, and getting their number?

Wishbone

Wishbone

A couple of things stand out Markn:

1.) If you have Autism, meds aren't going to fix any problems you have in social situations, only maybe reduce the anxiety a little bit. You'll still have to work around it.

2.) The meds that would reduce anxiety could potentially have an effect on that thing you would need in order to get what you want from a girl. Follow me?

I think you'd be better off meeting with people like yourself for the time being by joining some kind of social autism-related group, and mixing with people regularly first. At worst this should build your confidence and possibly your social skills to some degree, and at best you may even meet a girl at the group who has some of the shared difficulties that you do. Just think of meeting girls first before thinking of girls that are possible sources of sex.

M

markn1996

A couple of things stand out Markn:

1.) If you have Autism, meds aren't going to fix any problems you have in social situations, only maybe reduce the anxiety a little bit. You'll still have to work around it.

2.) The meds that would reduce anxiety could potentially have an effect on that thing you would need in order to get what you want from a girl. Follow me?

I think you'd be better off meeting with people like yourself for the time being by joining some kind of social autism-related group, and mixing with people regularly first. At worst this should build your confidence and possibly your social skills to some degree, and at best you may even meet a girl at the group who has some of the shared difficulties that you do. Just think of meeting girls first before thinking of girls that are possible sources of sex.
what i do know i have is social anxiety and it’s curable. im doubting it it’s autism, guess i would have to wait in a few months.

Summerof76

Summerof76

Have you tried internet dating, Markn? At least that way, if there is a mutual interest, you both know from the start and you don't have that fog to get through. It's also easier to approach people from sitting behind a screen, but you would have to actually meet them and that's where the nerves might kick in.

M

markn1996

Have you tried internet dating, Markn? At least that way, if there is a mutual interest, you both know from the start and you don't have that fog to get through. It's also easier to approach people from sitting behind a screen, but you would have to actually meet them and that's where the nerves might kick in.
a dozen times and not a single like, either cause my pictures are no good and i am not doing anything interesting in them or i am too ugly, you take your pick.