• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Will it ever end

Q

Quietman5

When I discovered the sharp edge it made all other archaic behaviors I was performing obsolete. Performing this act provides actual feeling. I can’t tell my SW because she might not understand. Unfortunately because I hate myself so much that this manner serves not only due punishment but also A true sense of feeling. how can I help myself before it’s to late?

bpd2020

bpd2020

It is vital you are honest with your social worker. A good social worker will understand and you will benefit from being honest about how you are feeling.

jackolantern

jackolantern

Please be honest with your CPN or SW.
How long have you been self harming if you don't mind me asking ?

Q

Quietman5

Off and on for over 40 years but only over the last 4 years it has escalated.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I hope you are able to open up to your social worker. Please do not try to deal with this alone.

Q

Quietman5

I can’t share my self harming issues nor other issues because if I do I will truly feel like I won’t be able to live with myself . How do you find the help you need in a safe environment?

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Sit down with a professional. Over many hours and days you will share a wee bit more and more

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

When I discovered the sharp edge it made all other archaic behaviors I was performing obsolete. Performing this act provides actual feeling. I can’t tell my SW because she might not understand. Unfortunately because I hate myself so much that this manner serves not only due punishment but also A true sense of feeling. how can I help myself before it’s to late?
Sorry to hear of your issue. How would you define the word "Nourishment"?

P

Prycejosh1987

You can stick your gut out and start dancing. Problems are good, well i didnt like them at first, but i have grown to love problems because they make us stronger and help us on course to find our purposes in life. Think about it, if everything was good for us all the time, there would be no value or growth.