• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Will I forget it tomorrow?

T

Tony12Max

Today and right now, I realise how sinful “flashing” is. We tend to think about religion and religious rules when it comes to the word “sin” but believe “sin” is someone which hurts and haunts you more than anyone else. Sin is not something biblical it does exist, it causes a feeling of disrespect and hollow-ness in you for yourself.

Today I flashed myself before my maid (made it to look like an accidental flashing rather than intentional). Now it’s feeling like I have lost something, it’s feeling like a void in myself and I’m falling into it. I have lost the motivation for working now, it seems like I don’t like myslef anymore. All these things are what we call the consequences of “sin”.

The thing that is continuously pestering me is: will I forget this feeling of “sin” tomorrow and do that act again in future? Will I lose this realisation tomorrow or even within 12 hours ?

JessisMe

JessisMe

Everyone does things that they are not proud of from time to time. It sounds like the incident could have been played off as innocent enough as it was conceived as being just a mistake. Eventually you will come to terms with the event...it was not that awful...nobody got hurt. It is up to you to decide not to make it happen again. You are in control of this behavior. It is entirely your choice.

T

Tony12Max

It is up to you to decide not to make it happen again. You are in control of this behavior. It is entirely your choice.
Not entirely, it's not completely in my control.

JessisMe

JessisMe

It may feel like it’s not in your control but it is.
If you are having difficulty keeping it in your control you might need to get some help
with this.

N

Nukelavee

What Jesse said. If you don't feel you have control, get a counsellor or therapist to help you.

Because it actually isn't an innocent mistake, no harm done. It actually is a crime, indecent exposure, and the case can be made for sexual assault. In other words, you could face jail or prison time, and be on a sex offender list for doing this to people.

Seriously, doing this could ruin your life, and it may have been traumatizing to your maid.

T

Tony12Max

Thank you @JessisMe for replying to me.

Yeah, I think for such a fiendish act I deserve a sentence. Blessed are those who don’t have this indecent disease!

Thank you everyone! Thank you! Thank you moderators for letting this thread ( which describes a criminal offence) to be opened for sometime and not deleted it. Thank you everyone, thanks...