• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Wide Awake Again

R

Rider52

The last few nights I slept well. Then I woke up feeling anxious and a low mood starts during the afternoon. I've tried everything over the last several months and I still struggle a lot. I haven't felt myself since this started. The next step is to go for help again soon. I didn't really get anywhere when I went before. Hopefully this time I can get some help.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

The last few nights I slept well. Then I woke up feeling anxious and a low mood starts during the afternoon. I've tried everything over the last several months and I still struggle a lot. I haven't felt myself since this started. The next step is to go for help again soon. I didn't really get anywhere when I went before. Hopefully this time I can get some help.
By all means vent here but definitely try get some help xxx

R

Rider52

Im here if you need to vent. Want to ask about history, meds etc but not my place. We are here though
I'm just concerned since I haven't felt myself for quite awhile. Plus a few other symptoms have me really worried. I've never felt this bad before.

HBManEsq

HBManEsq

I'm just concerned since I haven't felt myself for quite awhile. Plus a few other symptoms have me really worried. I've never felt this bad before.
I am in the same situation right now. All I can say is that help--in the form of counselling and meds--can really make a huge difference. I am not saying anything new or exciting. This is constant work. The trick is taking the first step towards help, which can be daunting when you don't know it is the last.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Depression Forum 4
B Depression Forum 10
H Depression Forum 7