• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Why? What is wrong or not? And what do they think is wrong? Because, I do not see anything wrong??

R

RollingJovi

Why? What is wrong or not? And what do they think is wrong? Because, I do not see anything wrong??

I have been referred to the mental health team and currently under the crisis team as I supposedly have issues. My issues are my issues and I cannot deal with the mental health team trying to control me. Basically, I think we are all easily influenced by demons, they enter us and can control us. Why do they not understand that this is happening?

All the mental health team say is they are here to help me but, in some of them I see weaknesses. These people are the ones demons will use to get at me and my family/friends.

I am also gay and gay people are very at one with these demonic issues, they run rife in their bars and clubs and they even make me do things. I hear voices in my head telling me to harm people and my main hatred is towards gays and people that lie. I do not think that people will always give me 100% trust they will fall down somewhere along the line and this always runs true. All the nurses say is stay positive and stop thinking negative yet I am only telling the truth and they are being used to silence me with meds.

I am currently on Risperdone (3mg) and Diazapan (2mg) and Zopiclone to sleep. To me these tablets are not anything I dont believe Risperdone can stop my voices and these voices I have had to deal with for a long time through my life. I am also diabetic diagnosed when I was 13, I believe this was my time to die, my punishment for mans intervention is torment by these demons and a need to make people realise what they do is these demons. All the tablets do is make me drowsy??? So what are they planning? Are they using the doctors and nurses?

They think there is something wrong but in my mind I am fine yet I deal with these things, I have incidents with knives, self harm and being told to hurt others. They only want me to shut up cos they know I speak the truth. Why????

I am going out of my mind yet the crisis team think that I'm doing well. They couldnt be further from the truth and NO ONE will tell me what they think is wrong. I hear Risperdone is an anti-psychotic and treatment for schizophrenia. But once again a man made drug for a man made diagnosis! I cannot trust anyone and I only write this as I see others do the same and maybe someone who is willing to tell me some truth will or maybe they will tell me something that is what the demons say?

:confused:

R

rasselas

hello there. seems like you've found yourself right up the old creek, trapped in a sticky wicket between a rock and a hard place.

i'd like to offer you some pointers but i feel i should hesitate so we don't set off on the wrong foot so to speak.

in my opinion we all have some :innocent: and some :evil: in us. i'm bewildered about what you mean by demons... at the risk of appearing like i'm determined to put a blight on xmas, would you be willing to explain what it is you mean by demons?

:)

R

RollingJovi

Demons are spiritual beings that use people in this world they can enter you and also change the way you think. They are very manipulative in their ways and they torment me in my mind.

I was diagnosed diabetic in Dec '93 and that was God's plan for me to move on however man intervened and they gave me meds to keep me going so my punishment is for them to torment me especially now that I'm also gay it's like they want to get rid of me.

Demons are very clever in who they choose and who they want to use to get at me. I speak and it doesnt matter who I am with or where I am they will hear me and they will listen and use my weaknesses against me. They tend to attack people around me and make them ill and also one of my friends tried to commit suicide and that was after me talking with the nurses about things. They question me and send particular nurses to get at me they will send weak minded nurses ones that can be used.

Take a closer look at people and my friend you will see those demons inside people and how they are working their magic to get what they need.

BillFish

BillFish

That's because the treatment team ,treat you according to what information you tell them.If you choose to tell them half of the truth about how you feel how can they modify the treatment plan?

R

RollingJovi

I wasn't really in a religous family my mother and father are Roman Catholics but I was brought up C of E. I don't think that has anything to do with my problem. Even though I don't think I have a problem. I'm being tried and tested trust me! They are all here to do that!

Also, how can I trust people that are working with those demons, they send weak minded nurses and so on. I will always give 100% but they will never give me that back!

R

rasselas

i have kept expecting you'd accuse me of being possessed by demons. so far so good!

while walking today i've thought about what you've written. this is my slant. i'm not trying to start a debate. i'm not telling you to abandon your beliefs - any more, i hope, than you'd demand i dropped mine.

i imagined asking you: what if there were no demons? of course, even without demons, there would still be people that disagreed with you; there would still be people that tried to get one over you; people would still lie, deceive, oppress, use. a world without demons would still be a human world, and humans are not all good... it's not that people would be good, honest, true, moral if only the demons would leave them alone.

i get the feeling that being diagnosed with diabetes at such a young age had quite an effect on you. without resorting to the flawed sagacity of google something tells me, i may be wrong so please forgive me if i am, that some diabetic states can lead to spiritual experiences and revelries, much like as seen in some forms of epilepsy.

if a person disagrees with you - they have a demon in them? if a person agrees with you, they don't?

you are pissed off that the mental health services have sniffed you out. you wish they could see what you see. do you realise what you are asking? i mean, do you realise how the whole of society and its institutions would have to fundamentally change to accommodate your desire for mental health services to see your point of view?

maybe you have a point, in a way.

you know, traditionally, psychiatry says - you must not talk to a psychosis - that would be like a mathematician trying to work with a random flow of numbers.

i've asked you a few questions. and now i've offered a bit of opinion. some might say you will now consider me a demon. many will say there is no reasoning with such ideas.

i disagree, of course. for you, i suspect, there will be no escape from your torment until you allow more reason in, you allow people to be human, and you abandon feelings of guilt and self-hate about things like your sexuality - your life is a journey, just as anyone's - if you make your reality a reductionist metaphor you will miss so much of the view...

Last edited:
R

RollingJovi

if a person disagrees with you - they have a demon in them? if a person agrees with you, they don't?

No this is not the case as we all have freedom yet we are influenced by such demonic beings and also angelic beings too. Some will show their motives and others will conceal their motives. It is for me to distinguish who is used by them and who is not?

Are you then saying that I have some mental health issue in my head? Cos if you were say so then you would be more truthful than those in medical professions?? :p

R

rasselas

well, you seem to be able to have a sense of humour which can only be a good thing.

so exactly how do you determine that a person has a demon influencing them? you suggest that you have developed a way of doing this. what method do you use to detect that a person is being influenced by demons?

you have also said it frustrates you that other people are not able to see and detect what you do. how might other people detect demons as you do?

finally, if, as you say, so many of the people around you are being influenced by demons, why are none of them able to know this, as you are? why is no one else around you freaking out or suffering in a similar way to you?

R

RollingJovi

Exactly! I told you that they don't want people to know things cos then they wouldn't be able to get to me. They always wanna bring people down and each and everyone of us will be at some point tormented by them, and I am tormented by them day in and out. Things are not as simple as you explain it. They will twist your words to confuse me and so on. I see it and my friend one day we all will!

A

Apotheosis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt3Ny_BG3yQ

There are many many angles & perspectives to all these 'things' even within religious & mystical writing.

If all of this is a part of your current paradigm & belief structure at present - then I would personally suggest a bit more of a focus on the Angelic - rather than the Demonic.

schiz01

schiz01

Hi RollingJovi
Have you heard of Jungian psychology.If you haven't I would highly recommend you look into it.

R

rasselas

Hey RollingJovi

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to put you down or trip you up. I've had a lot of very odd experiences myself in my life, many of which I or anyone else couldn't readily explain then and I'm still at a loss to explain them now.

In asking you questions I'm not seeking to undermine your beliefs. It's entirely your prerogative to believe and interpret as you will. I'm sticking my oar in because you seem to be in the early days of your psychiatric career and i'm well into the second decade of mine - and I know very well how painful the processes can be, especially in the beginning.

I lived my life before the psychiatrists started casting their shadow over me for nearly 14 years and during this time I suffered greatly. But the one thing that kept me going - and probably out of significant trouble - was that I was willing to accept that my interpretation was not necessarily THE ONLY interpretation. this enabled me to reduce a great deal of my stress - often it's in the absolute that life can seem most terrifying.

I wish you luck. I can assure you I'm not driven by demonic or angelic forces, in my opinion - although I don't dispute that there are forces out there, and that you can invite them to you in some ways. I think because you've become very emotionally raw you've 'tuned in' to forces which are very frightening to you. I can't really offer you any help other than like I say to try and keep an open mind.

no one on here is going to try and do harm to you. we've all suffered and go on suffering with similar problems to you, in our own ways. all I think anyone would want for you here is what they want for themselves - to be able to live healthily with themselves and their experiences... to suffer less.

take care and keep strong.