• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

why voices tell you to murder and do nasty things (CIA mind control)

N

nilegem

Donald Marshall, and escapee from Illuminati reveals

Mind control techniques, such as MK Ultra, can be used for political purposes. The goal of mind controllers today is to induce the targeted persons or groups to act against his/her own convictions and best interests. Zombified individuals can even be programmed using MK Ultra technology, to murder and remember nothing of their crime afterward. 

The goal of mind control, using MK Ultra technology is to program an individual to carry out any task against their will and self-preservation instinct and to control the absolute behaviour and thought patterns of the individual. The purpose of mind control, using MK Ultra technology is to disrupt memory, discredit people through unusual behaviour, to make them insane or to commit suicide or murder.

Attachments

vangoghs

vangoghs

My auditory hallucinations do not do this at all.

They are abusive, but they don't tell me to go out and hurt anyone.

EdEd

EdEd

I honestly feel like people who dont know how to handle their condition go out and do foolish things.. then when they reflect on what they've done they find some excuse or reason that they acted the way they did.. they blame the illness and their condition instead of taking accountability for their own actions.. I hear voices yet I understand that I have to act a certain way.. at the beginning I freaked out and did things I regret.. but in the end I have to answer for what I've done. It's not the voices fault if a person decides to go out and hurt or injure someone else.. it's the persons fault.

BlackSheep7

BlackSheep7

Watered down Mk Ultra imo but yeah, horrifying.

vangoghs

vangoghs

I honestly feel like people who dont know how to handle their condition go out and do foolish things.. then when they reflect on what they've done they find some excuse or reason that they acted the way they did.. they blame the illness and their condition instead of taking accountability for their own actions.. I hear voices yet I understand that I have to act a certain way.. at the beginning I freaked out and did things I regret.. but in the end I have to answer for what I've done. It's not the voices fault if a person decides to go out and hurt or injure someone else.. it's the persons fault.
The voices don't help matters, but people with schizophrenia are still responsible for our own actions.

It is offensive to suggest otherwise.

I have never experienced a "command hallucination," but I imagine that they are like regular hallucinations, except the voices are telling you to do something instead of lying about you or berating you. You do not have to do what the hallucinations say, just like when people tell you to do something, you do not have to do what they say.

schizodreamz123

schizodreamz123

ACCOUNT CLOSED

Mind control techniques, such as MK Ultra, can be used for political purposes. The goal of mind controllers today is to induce the targeted persons or groups to act against his/her own convictions and best interests. Zombified individuals can even be programmed using MK Ultra technology, to murder and remember nothing of their crime afterward. 

The goal of mind control, using MK Ultra technology is to program an individual to carry out any task against their will and self-preservation instinct and to control the absolute behaviour and thought patterns of the individual. The purpose of mind control, using MK Ultra technology is to disrupt memory, discredit people through unusual behaviour, to make them insane or to commit suicide or murder.
I would hope that if our government found out that something was bad enough to make someone go that far they would box it up tighter than the ark of the covenant and not use that as a weapon against anyone. I agree with EdEd but I’ve had voices be commanding cruel mean..doesn’t make anyone state of mind positive when your faced with it..like facing yourself in the most extreme situations ever but situations that wouldn’t happen if you weren’t schizophrenic. Crazy..Frustrating..never feels fair. I wouldn’t see anyone who hears voices saying to do terrible things any different than any other schizophrenic.. I think just certain situations trigger our voices and i don’t have any power over anything they say..only what I say or choose to do.

W

wellness

This seems like a load of hog-wash IMHO :cool:

But The Voices attempting to make you do nasty things to yourself and others is nothing new !!
This behaviour is classic and stereotypical of these Auditary Hallucinators !!!

The belief of the CIA Mind-control is something that is also stereotypical mis-interpretation of The Voices.

Cheerio !

T

tourbillon

I also have had a need for a lot of time, and sir believe me when I say a lot of time, in order to get straight to the point, and figure the purpose of my voices, and what they were refering to.
I know our voices can blame us, and that it is frigthening as it is entirely new to us. I would talk with others occasionally about what I was going thru internally, and rarely would they neither be able to accept nor guide me toward my internal journey with so much different belief. I understand it can be challenging our world's representation too much.
So it's a loneliness things to be worked out. I like us for this, I do a lot, and I like us for feeling like forced and miserable yet able to perceive beyond the lies of the world as a prerequisite. I have been in some states of mind that were all shady and opaque before things got even better.
And that has been a very rude period of mine, 10 years before I sorted and worked things out eventually. All it does is take some patience and some more times.
I know we try to grasp some answers when people at least are regarding us like this is a serious things, because we need way much more guidance than the "it's mental illness" things
<3