• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Why sudden depression

C

cuezed

I'm depressed and I don't know why.

😢

4 weeks of daily headaches, drowsiness, and over comfort over eating in the evenings.

2 weeks of feeling depressed, negative thoughts, hopeless

I breakdown in tears randomly, even adviced my wife to start planning life without me because I ain't going to last long.

Can't concentrate and focus on my job. Self employed and have walked out of few decent jobs. Can't work now

Seen gp and had blood tests. Waiting for results.
I've also seen a psychologist who advised me to exercise and eat healthy. He will check up on me after 2 weeks on the 18th of March.

Feel lost and don't know what to do

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi and :welcome: to the forum

Make sure when the Psychologist checks up on you, you tell them the truth about things. Not saying you haven't before of course :)

Take care

Marliee x

A

alexi

Sorry to hear you are going through such a bad time. Did the doctor suggest medication? You prob. would need to see a psychologist every week to make it worthwhile to attempt to find the root causes of your depression. Is this the first time you have experienced depression?

Alexi x

C

cuezed

I did go through this depression-like feelings in 2013 and got it treated with vitamin d supplements withing couple of weeks. But this time there are more physical symptoms along with the mental symptoms and vitamin supplements aren't helping