• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Why Most People May Not Wake Up!

A

Apotheosis

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IgAsp-eSVrs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IgAsp-eSVrs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Let them Sleep. :sleep:

A

Apotheosis

I don't see how the UK - nor anywhere else is very much different either?

P

penelope

Everyone has their own mental illness and everyone has the ability to see things in other people that others do not.
Therefore it is allowing other peoples thoughts to influence our own self.
Someone once quoted to me 'they are only words' .
You are so right I should not have mentioned the reference about it being america, for which I apologise.

Maybe this vidoe is something people actually believe in but others may not think the same way. Judgements are to be made by individuals and not to be nullified in subtle format

S

shywolf

i hav not left the house for 4 days now this just makes it harder 4 me to go out 2 morrow hav 2 take medication and get out and get food:scared:life is tough dont want to see any body i like being in house out of the way of staring eyes:eek:

P

penelope

The thinkers think they all have it all worked out and how people perceive things.
To not go out and fear things is a real thing and not to be abused into thinking its not.
There are bullies creating things to make people feel insecure or frightened of the words they write or say.
' Words' eh? :rolleyes: