• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Why me?

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
No answer to that Andy, but I think you'll find 95% of people on here understand the sentiment!! Hope we can help you find some answers here on the forum.

H

HONEYSWEET

i think its just life. if u take expectations out of it and look at the natural world u will see alsorts getting bad deals, from humans to mammals to fish bad things happen its just how u deal with them. i soooooooo need to learn how to deal with bad stuff lol

A

andybrownabc123

I am really distressed at moment. Life is driving me insane. i think something bad has happened and I just dont know what to do. Its freaking me out.

I know what I should do about the matter but it does not seem like an easy option to do. I would not know what to say or do.

if I dont say anything it could really screw up my things but I am fearing that things are already so messed up no one could do anything any way. The situation is just diabolical.

I cant believe its all happening know. At the worst possible time. what should I do?

Jo1760

Jo1760

I have to say I completely understand. Lately i feel like stress and bad things are following me round like some sort of black cloud.

I hope that you get the help you need. I'm sure if you look at one of the specific thread for the problems you are facing there will be some really useful advice and there are always loads of people around who will be able to tell you how they have coped in similar situations.

I hope you start to feel better soon. Take care and keep posting.

X