• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

why me

aimeeg77

aimeeg77

why do I have to die cause he says so. its not fair I want to see my son grow up im not allowed that, he will do whatever it takes for to finally succeed in killing myself after many attempts but I don't want to, he has control tho I don't know what to do

keepsafe

keepsafe

Why does 'he' have control? You have control say NO NO NO - be strong, you are strong, don';t ever doubt that

Love
KS
xxx

P

Purple butterfly

He doesn't have control.... You have to be strong and keep saying g no no no keep saying it x

Keep strong x

Stay safe x

Don't ever let anyone else talk you into commiting suicide x x

aimeeg77

aimeeg77

im trying not too but its never that easy I wish I was I really really do

keepsafe

keepsafe

I know its not that easy hun, just keep trying don;t ever give up ((((((HUGS)))))
KS
xxxxxx

aimeeg77

aimeeg77

have been trying not to for days but theres only so much anyone can take, im at that point x wish I wasnt

D

Deliah

Hey lady, Put yourself back in charge. Tell him 'I'm in charge now and I choose to live' . Say it confidently. You already know you don't want to die, now accept that you are the one making the decisions and not the voice. You tell him babe. He belongs to you and your in charge not him. sending you so much love today. I know how tormenting it can be. D xxx

aimeeg77

aimeeg77

thankyou but I think its too late already x

aimeeg77

aimeeg77

my sons screaming got to sort him out, but ive taken too muchhj im sorry but I know you all want t me dead too, I glad d I do too