• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

why me,why not me.who knows.

J

jakenoa67

:confused:hi all,thanks for the kind messages posted on here. Everyday i wake up and this horrible black cloud has lifted DEPRESSION but to no avail.Family and friends keep saying how well im doing and that one day it will go, but im not so sure, everyday just feels like GROUND HOG DAY.Some times i just feel like its my own fault that im sort of wallowing in it, but it seems so hard to get away from it.HELP
WHAT help is there out there? PLEASE REPLY

A

Ainsworth

im fuzzy atm cant think straight, but have a :hug: your not alone in this feeling, it sucks :(

takecare

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hi Jake

You can go to the doctors and get a referal to your local C.M.H.T - councilling and therapies are also available on the N.H.S - they do need a referal from your g.p though I think. There is N.H.S Direct 0845 4647 that you can phone also to talk to someone, the samaritans offer a listening service on 0845 909090.

You can also post here - we seem to be a friendly bunch

Welcome to the forum

KS

J

jamesdean

:confused:hi all,thanks for the kind messages posted on here. Everyday i wake up and this horrible black cloud has lifted DEPRESSION but to no avail.Family and friends keep saying how well im doing and that one day it will go, but im not so sure, everyday just feels like GROUND HOG DAY.Some times i just feel like its my own fault that im sort of wallowing in it, but it seems so hard to get away from it.HELP
WHAT help is there out there? PLEASE REPLY
Please dont blame yourself it isnt your fault its an illness that needs looking after regards JD:hug: