• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Why is Paranoid personality disorder so rare?

C

Chumfo34

Supposedly gang stAlking has been going on for a very long time in this country.The reason why I am a victim is because I hitchhiked the country and I’m an artist so they picked up on that and that’s why I’m one of their victims. Basically the only way to win in life is to have a happy life and to do whatever it is that that makes ya happy as much as fucking possible.

C

Chumfo34

Well I have no energy to live anymore really it’s basically all been sucked out of me and I kind of just wanna kill myself because I’m fucking tired of all this bullshit. You can’t get help through though healthcare system with this one there in the pockets of big Pharma.

G

GuyCoping

Well I have no energy to live anymore really it’s basically all been sucked out of me and I kind of just wanna kill myself because I’m fucking tired of all this bullshit. You can’t get help through though healthcare system with this one there in the pockets of big Pharma.
Sounds like you need to get on some medication.

C

Chumfo34

Fuck medication!! I need someone in this healthcare system to actually care that’s all

stevie_sloth

stevie_sloth

Fuck medication!! I need someone in this healthcare system to actually care that’s all

Well, that's difficult to find at the best of times. And even more difficult if you cannot trust anyone in the healthcare system.

C

Chumfo34

I mean I don’t think I’m gonna kill myself anytime very soon. But I honestly don’t see how a pill is going to change getting gangstalked. They need to stop but from what I read it’s too late. My name has already been added to a terroririst watch list because of 9/11 and I hitchhiked the country and my name was added I think. They been messing with me ever since. Drugs aren’t gonna help. Me finding others is going to help.

C

Chumfo34

This all seems pointless. Big pharma controlls them. They don’t help. They just offer drugs for the wrong thing. It’s all a big slap in the face. It’s a joke.

C

Chumfo34

Not to mention they’re just using their ties in the system to terrorize and gaslight me even more. So the thing that should actually help which is the healthcare system is actually crooked and doesn’t help people like me because the government doesn’t want people to wake up they want people to stay sick and asleep.

stevie_sloth

stevie_sloth

Not to mention they’re just using their ties in the system to terrorize and gaslight me even more. So the thing that should actually help which is the healthcare system is actually crooked and doesn’t help people like me because the government doesn’t want people to wake up they want people to stay sick and asleep.

And this is why it'd be difficult for the healthcare system to help you.

C

Chumfo34

Exactly I’ve been through it twice with them. It’s because big pharma and tech and the crookedness in the healthcare system. They’ve been covering up my and others voices for a while now.

stevie_sloth

stevie_sloth

Exactly I’ve been through it twice with them. It’s because big pharma and tech and the crookedness in the healthcare system. They’ve been covering up my and others voices for a while now.

Mmhmm. Do you think if you DID try medication and it helped you to feel less paranoid, less on edge and less concerned about these things, that you would feel better? As the meds will have worked? Or would you feel worse because you'd believe that the meds would be making you more vulnerable and not ready for whatever these people want to do to you?

C

Chumfo34

I hate even thinking about meds. I do believe this can all be solved by them just licking my balls.

K

Keesha

I mean I don’t think I’m gonna kill myself anytime very soon. But I honestly don’t see how a pill is going to change getting gangstalked. They need to stop but from what I read it’s too late. My name has already been added to a terroririst watch list because of 9/11 and I hitchhiked the country and my name was added I think. They been messing with me ever since. Drugs aren’t gonna help. Me finding others is going to help.
I’m going to play devil’s advocate here.
How is finding others who think like you, going to help you? Do you enjoy being paranoid? Has being this paranoid brought great joy to your life? Will finding others who think like you bring even greater joy to you and others?
If the answer is no, then why would you want to do it?