Why is it society can label me MAD

Andrewbpd

Andrewbpd

Why is it society can label me MAD.
Just because my beliefs and my morals don’t conform
to what society wants me to be.

So I have to exist feeling lonely and isolated surrounded by people that have been programmed and bribed in to a society that is without feeling and guilt.

So if society had labelled me MAD then I am so happy to be that way.

All I ask is for them to understand that all people cannot be seduced in to their way of life.
But reality dictates I have no choice.

I’m in a filing cabinet under Borderline personality disorder.
DISORDER how dare they judge me and lock me up for my opinions and beliefs. (ohh I forgot that’s mankind)

A person’s response to abuse is a NORMAL human response to traumatic event yet society will perceive that response as a disorder. Who exactly has the disorder victim or criminal?

They have no rite to change me.

On reflection I should be grateful they let me live at all because 300 years ago I would have been burnt at the stake like many thousands were just because they were different.

I am not MAD I just have a different opinion.

BORTU

BORTU

Hi Andrew,

I read some time ago that if all the people with a personality problem were to be put in hospital, there would not be enough "sane" people left to run the hospitals.

So who are the sane people and who decides? If I let some of my opinions come out loud I would be locked up too.

maxitab

maxitab

Then don't accept the label.....some folk might want Gordon Brown to be president and name him as such, but that doesn't change anything! A label is only that......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Luci Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 20