• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Why is everyone mean to me?

C

Chamaeleon

Still fighting my right to be classed as a human being. Still without a GP. I keep being ignored or told to "get a life, loser".

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Sorry you're still having problems. Everyone has the right to a GP. Have you not visited and registered for one at your local medical centre?

C

Chamaeleon

Yeah I got banned from that one.

My problem is I cannot register elsewhere because elsewhere they ignore my emails, block my facebook & occasionally come out with stiff like "go away weirdo" or "get a life, loser" & just stuff of that nature.

Edit...

I have depression and just want pills, but everyone (people in positions to actually help) just keep on ignoring me & calling me stuff like "freak", "weirdo", "loser" & blocking me on facebook & whathaveu

Last edited:
Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

That's not good. Have you actually been in to, as in visited in person, any of the surgeries you're not banned from? Surely you could just walk up to the reception desk and ask for a form to register with a GP? You wouldn't need to have any other conversation or discussion.

C

Chamaeleon

No because I'm banned and the other GP's just ignore me, too. They completely ignore me as if I don't exist... as if I don't mean nothing. And as I said above other services wont help at all, not even in the slightest... they ignore my emails and block my facebook on the web. This is the sort of stuff I complained about before I got banned and why I didn't want a therapist. Changing Faces staff don't like me... they view me as a loser as soon as they see my blank facebook.

Edit...

Why won't they listen?

What am I supposed to do? All my means of contact is being shut off.... emails ignored, facebook blocked... Write a letter and the receptionist staff will just bin it.

Last edited:
Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I don't know what to suggest Chamaeleon. Email and Facebook are not exactly the best way to communicate when trying to sort this out. You really need to go in and speak to someone in person. Perhaps preceding your visit with a letter of apology (for whatever reason you were banned for) might open the doors for you? If the ban was some time ago, they might let you back in. Just remain polite and calm and hopefully they'll listen.

C

Chamaeleon

Well I'm definitely not going up there until I get conformation that I won't be attacked/mobbed. One time I phoned this woman answered and she was angry and raising her voice. Isn't it safer online? I don't want a mob of angry people surrounding me, shouting and telling me to get the fuck out.

Put yourself in my shoes... would you go up there when you've been banned and they ignore you online?

What if there's people waiting to be seen and they actually psychically attacked me?

Far too risky.

Last edited:
Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I suppose it depends. But if I was getting no results online I'd try the personal approach.

Surely you will not get attacked?! If you are waiting for a response like this from them then you may be waiting a long time.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

So send an apologetic letter and request permission to return. I think this would be your best bet. It's what I would do if in a similar situation.

C

Chamaeleon

Well I phoned the main center and still no a year on. They don't care that I'm depressed & have suicidal thoughts sometimes.

Or that it's near Christmas.

That's more on my phone bill for nothing again.

Wish I could stick to the web but they keep ignoring my emails and blocking my facebook & stuff like that.

Wish I had her subscribers so I would get special treatment https://www.youtube.com/user/Nichole337

Treated worse than pedophiles and serial killers here.

Thought would launch a bid to get treatment for depression again since it is nearing Christmas, but still no luck. No Christmas spirit either.

Last edited:
C

Chamaeleon

I wish health professionals were like them https://www.facebook.com/groups/UK.SS.Support/?fref=nf

They don't care about looks, about popularity, if you're a victim of bullying, etc.

I would have treatment for my depression again right now.

Health professionals keep ignoring my posts and blocking me and those rogue ones with their fancy grammar insulting my IQ and telling me to get lost and get a life, loser.

Last phone bill cost me 200 quid and for nothing.

C

Chamaeleon

"Well it wasn't our fault that you're having to register with one"

Practically admitting that I'm never gunna be able to register anywhere in Scotland.

So even if I wasn't to get banned if I had to register (live at a new location) I wouldn't have been able to.

See because of my appearance and lack of friends & stuff like that.

Again... that just shows how cruel they are, they knew banned or not that I wasn't going to be able to register with one. Little bit of revealing stuff there.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D People 15
K People 6