• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Why I haven't gotten around to reading Jung's Red Book

M

maudikie

Jung's red book

Read some of Jung many years ago before I became particularlyinteested in Mental health. Have forgotten about it now but at the time found it interesting.
Have been too busy doing other things for years and am trying to catch up on reading. I now have C.D. Books which I listen to on a walkman as I am deaf. At least i can heaar if it's loud enough. but am hopeless in a crowd, and find that conversation, which I would like is blurred. Had a hearing aid from the NHS but it interfered with my specs, so bought a private one - far too expensive = and still no good. I expect it's a bit of my brain gne wonky or something. I don't think I am going back to Jung. At p[resent i am"reading" Hardy, and can do my knitting and crochet at the same time. It's great. But there is so much on this site that i spend a lot of time here, and hope I can help soomeone. After years of work I hate not doing any, but have to ration it because of generalised arthritis. 0000 I once won the hig jup at school sports day. What an achievement!:clap:

M

maudikie

Red book

P.S. to last post. There was aprogramme on B.B.C.World radio about 11 last night about bi-polar, with interview of sufferer.(y)

cateyes

cateyes

i would love an oppourtunity to read it, the problem is it costs so much... i would have to set aside a little bit of money each week till i had enough saved...

M

maudikie

Have you looked at Amazon on the net in the book department. I don't know if they would have it on there but they have a prettyy comprehensive list and some of the books are very reasonable, with free delivery and usually very quick.