• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Why I feel better in november-december?

wraziel

wraziel

Since March till november I've felt like sH$%#%T Now Im better.

Please tell me that is not a bipolar behavior. :sorry:

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi Wraziel, Bipolar usually features periods of mania that are characterized by high energy, little sleep, rapid speech, a mind occupied with many ideas or projects, delusions of grandeur, overspending, hypersexuality, agitation and irritability and other excesses followed by periods of low energy where a person falls into a deep depression. It is possible that if you had bipolar then the past many months since last March could have been a depressed period where November and December could be a manic period. Do you have any of the symptoms that I listed above that are consistent with bipolar mania? If not you probably aren’t bipolar, just feeling better. It must feel wonderful to feel better after all this time! xo, j

G

gar66605

OK. It is not a bipolar behavior. Now I said it but is it the case? Honestly I think you would know better than anyone. It could be you were depressed and now your not. It could be you like the weather better in November and December and get more sunlight. It really doesn't matter why. You are who you are and that is great!!!!!!!!

J

JoleneInCalifornia

i dont think you're bipolar. I think the reason why youre feeling better now is because it's the last month of this dreadful year and a new year is coming up. Thats how i feel, anyway.

wraziel

wraziel

One time this year I woke up with an outburst from nowhere. @JessisMe

Now I'm ok, just feelin things intense as usual. :D

PetitPois

PetitPois

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I always feel better in the winter months. The dark nights and feeling of hibernation. I have never been someone who liked the summer.