• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

why god why =(

dustin001

dustin001

why have you cursed me with this shitty existence :(. everytime i trust someone i always get fucking hurt, i can't take this no more, i wanna be dead :(

Z

Zoe1

hi dustin I'm sorry ou are feeling like that
your life is worth living :hug:

If you're feeling like you want to die, it's important to tell someone.

Help and support are available right now. You do not have to struggle with difficult feelings alone.

Phone a helpline

These free helplines are there to help when you're feeling down or desperate.

You can also call these helplines for advice if you’re worried about someone else.

In the UK and Ireland, call the Samaritans on 116123.
In the US, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ion 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, call the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, call Lifeline on 131114.
In New Zealand, call Need to Talk on 1737 or 080017371737.
For other countries please visit this list of crisis helplines.

Emergency help

If you are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111 or call the international emergency number of 112).

Please do seek help as soon as possible

W

wednesday addams

why have you cursed me with this shitty existence :(. everytime i trust someone i always get fucking hurt, i can't take this no more, i wanna be dead :(
Hi, I have also been hurt by people I liked. I have trust issues as a result. But you know what? We are better then them, their loss.🌞

dustin001

dustin001

Hi, I have also been hurt by people I liked. I have trust issues as a result. But you know what? We are better then them, their loss.🌞
i can't take it anymore, someone who i have loved for so long showed interest in me said said they loved me and wanted to be with me to just turn around and just up and leave me, this has been the story of my fucking life, everytime i let myself be vulnerable it backfires on me

i can't take it anymore :(

W

wednesday addams

i can't take it anymore, someone who i have loved for so long showed interest in me said said they loved me and wanted to be with me to just turn around and just up and leave me, this has been the story of my fucking life, everytime i let myself be vulnerable it backfires on me

i can't take it anymore
I know that must hurt bad. Again, it was their loss. Don't give up, someone hurt me deeply and I think bad thought about them. But their not worth my energy thinking about them. I guess you must hold your head up and to h... with them.😁

S

Sporkie

Zoe, thanks for the great resources.

I've been self harming when a controlling "friend" puts me down or insults me, which is often. I'm trying to keep my distance. Today my therapist told me it's rollerballing into a domestic violence situation and not codependency. This person makes me feel helpless and frustrated.

Dustin, hang in there and remember we care.

Ocean Blue

Ocean Blue

I feel the same way, except I don't believe God exists because he doesn't answer my prayers. All I get is this awful evil spirit that's possessing me. I attempted suiced twice no, the first time was assissted by the evil spirit, the second time was intentional, that was just last April. Things seemed better for the last few months, but just a few days ago the evil spirit subject me to knew rules restricting my freedom. I got no choice put to spend my days led in bed, only getting up for meal times.
Now I'm back in that dark place of trying how best to commit suicide, it's not an easy thing to do when your options are limited. It breaks my heart to know to the gried it will put my familty through but I don't know what else to to.
The evil spirit threatens to send me to prision in the next few years when it will have me raped repeatedly. I believe it can send me to prision, it's already got me sacked from my last job by possessing me into behaving in an threating way, I just hope it can't get an inmate to rape me.
The evil spirit has me under control, I just hope that I can find a way to end my life because I can't live like this.

Braveheart

Braveheart

Hi Dustin, I'm so sorry you feel that way, thank you for sharing that takes courage. I hope you find comfort and support and peace here. Big hugs 🤗🤗🤗