Why Does'nt some one do something about these Darn Voices ?

W

wellness

The very fact that Psychiatrists have labeled Voices as "Auditory Hallucinations" associates them with our own mental processes that they are possibly part of our own hallucinatory regime ....
But that is far from the reality on what these Voices really are .... they are independent beings with a mind of their own set out to do destruction to the Hosts that they infect ... just like some disease germs of madness they are constantly seeking to make us the hosts mad their whole existence is devoted with the intent of making us people mad and driving us nuts ...
It is time the Psychiatrists and Pharma folks woke up and smelled the coffee on these Voices .... where none of their Anti-Psychotics work and have absolutely no effect on these darn Voices simply because these Voices are incorrectly characterized as part of our own hallucinations which they are NOT ...
From my own experiences .... these Voices talk back and time their insults and expletives at us with such precision in response to some real world events .... is that how some darn hallucinations of our own mental processes be able to react and conduct interactive dialogs ?
When I say to them either way in my own head or loudly that I will Kill these Voices, they retort back in an angry tone "Kill and Show" ... now tell me is that possible for some Hallucinations of our won mental processes to do that ??
Come on Psychiatrists and Big Pharma of this world ... wake up and realise that Voices are not part of our own manifestations ... They are some independent Germs that invade our bodies like the very same way tape worms are generated in the Stomach these Voices are of a similar species of the Tape Worms that eat into our stomachs generated in our Heads ...
You will see Psychiatrists of this World one day in the distant future you will discover that these Voices really are then you will realise of this post of mine is still hanging around that the Voices are what the Voices really are some damn bloody disease Germs of Madness !!

S

schizolanza

I hear you. Sometimes they tell me about stuff I didn't know about before. This shit is real !!!

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I don't believe it's an hallucination either, I believe that we share our bodies with another consciousness that is as independent and unique as our own.

The medication works but only to the point of reducing the volume of their voice and the intensity of their electrical signals so they don't reach certain parts of the brain or body.
It also stops them hearing their own kind speak and the thoughts of our kind and prevents them from leaving the body as they can use biological quantum entanglement to have an out-of-body experience so keep up the medication if you want to get back at your voice.

It's impossible to shut them up if they don't want to stop talking, all you can do is negotiate with them for good behaviour, I've been medicating and ignoring mine for two and a half years so far and still can't get mine to shut the hell up in exchange for me talking to him and giving him things like time with the body and money.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

The very fact that Psychiatrists have labeled Voices as "Auditory Hallucinations" associates them with our own mental processes that they are possibly part of our own hallucinatory regime ....
But that is far from the reality on what these Voices really are .... they are independent beings with a mind of their own set out to do destruction to the Hosts that they infect ... just like some disease germs of madness they are constantly seeking to make us the hosts mad their whole existence is devoted with the intent of making us people mad and driving us nuts ...
It is time the Psychiatrists and Pharma folks woke up and smelled the coffee on these Voices .... where none of their Anti-Psychotics work and have absolutely no effect on these darn Voices simply because these Voices are incorrectly characterized as part of our own hallucinations which they are NOT ...
From my own experiences .... these Voices talk back and time their insults and expletives at us with such precision in response to some real world events .... is that how some darn hallucinations of our own mental processes be able to react and conduct interactive dialogs ?
When I say to them either way in my own head or loudly that I will Kill these Voices, they retort back in an angry tone "Kill and Show" ... now tell me is that possible for some Hallucinations of our won mental processes to do that ??
Come on Psychiatrists and Big Pharma of this world ... wake up and realise that Voices are not part of our own manifestations ... They are some independent Germs that invade our bodies like the very same way tape worms are generated in the Stomach these Voices are of a similar species of the Tape Worms that eat into our stomachs generated in our Heads ...
You will see Psychiatrists of this World one day in the distant future you will discover that these Voices really are then you will realise of this post of mine is still hanging around that the Voices are what the Voices really are some damn bloody disease Germs of Madness !!
That's interesting that you say the voices or ghosts come from outside. I too believe that they are guests and not apart of my own psyche. They don't believe they are my subconscious when I ask them. I've heard them shout hundreds of times 'the last thing I remember...' a lot of times they won't finish what they're saying. They will shout things to support my assumptions based on how strongly I believe something is possible or something is happening, and often is a lie or they're deliberatley trying to scare me. So I can't really take them seriously, but when I get scared by them that's when I start slipping down the rabbit hole.

Apart from hearing them talk I can feel a dizzyness in my ears in association with there tail wagging as well as an outside whistling in the ears when I say something funny but don't laugh at it myself. These things are impossible to see or hear from other living humans.

That deaf people can hear voices too makes me believe that it's gravity and the ear's balance system that hallucinates, not the auditory system, however they are adjacent to each other in the bony labyrinth. My hopes is that a gyroscope microphone and speaker will advance the understanding of ghosts and make it safer for schizoids.

N

natalie

Try listening to music on occasions that will help, and also medication to a degree, in fact, in my normal way of things, I'm unsettled, at the moment, I listen to music and take medication combined for my voices. And exercise, is the other key important word.

I would also go back, to your GP , and get a 2nd opinon, from a completely different pshychartrist.

R

Rebeca1

My voices are paranormal space ghosts that are killing our spirits off after death up in the ozone layer or spirit mist so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
psychiatrist said the most important thing isn't whether you hear voices i asked what is he said whether your happy, i said according to mr micawber income exceeds expenditure happiness expenditure exceeds income misery

J

jerseyguy77

I hear ya to.....I started hearing “them” in 2015 after messing around with EVP........so I was hearing them on recordings first ......then “they’ came out of the recordings on me. Back when I was recording.......the voices were telling me they were humans spirits.......but I’ve got serious doubts about that now. But there’s definitely a connection here involving what EVP is........ie: people hearing voices and people recording disembodied voices........like there’s literally voices, entities.......something unseen all around us.......not saying this is always the case........but I’ve experienced way too much weird stuff ......these voices I hear are from “something” else........not just my mind .....I’ve captured them on recording many times.......but caution there......that’s literally when they showed up in my life

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
how many people are taking meds that zap symptoms like hearing voices

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

I hear ya to.....I started hearing “them” in 2015 after messing around with EVP........so I was hearing them on recordings first ......then “they’ came out of the recordings on me. Back when I was recording.......the voices were telling me they were humans spirits.......but I’ve got serious doubts about that now. But there’s definitely a connection here involving what EVP is........ie: people hearing voices and people recording disembodied voices........like there’s literally voices, entities.......something unseen all around us.......not saying this is always the case........but I’ve experienced way too much weird stuff ......these voices I hear are from “something” else........not just my mind .....I’ve captured them on recording many times.......but caution there......that’s literally when they showed up in my life
I've heard of people starting to hear voices this way. Mine start for different reasons then EVP's though.

V

Vunit

how many people are taking meds that zap symptoms like hearing voices
Im taking Clozaril which has stopped the hallucinations but has only stopped the voices a bit. Fortunately the very angry voices have gone away.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
my drugs stop the voices and what's left a year in a hostel defining certain things as normal defined out of existence, i used to take the argument i was stabilised on meds and could lead a normal life very seriously indeed, at least until it led to me moving to london

joao1542

joao1542

I believe they are spiritual but as I could not handle them I went to the doctor by myself and I started being medicated.
In the sort term medicine helps but in the long term the spiritual path helps. For the spiritual path you will need to find a Guru from India or Nepal or a real shaman.

You can have an Tibetan Buddhist lama as a guru or a normal hindu guru. You can also find a real shaman to guide you. You can find shamans near you or gurus for sure.
E-mail them for info about your voices and how to heal them.

HOME - Foundation for Shamanic Studies Europe
London Buddhist Meditation Centre » Kagyu Samye Dzong London

D

dirigible

wellness,

I couldn't agree more. My experiences are so much more than just voices. And the timing of what the voices say with these other experiences combined with the internal dialogues that I have with them and the consistency of each particular personality lead me to believe that these voices are real and apart from myself.

Mr.NiceGuy,

Thank you for using the term "rabbit hole". It's a good way to describe what happens when this phenomenon kicks in. I and my voices have been using any of several other terms to describe this state of affairs, but this is a good one.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy,

Thank you for using the term "rabbit hole". It's a good way to describe what happens when this phenomenon kicks in. I and my voices have been using any of several other terms to describe this state of affairs, but this is a good one.
The rabbit hole for me is when I'm so deep into a daily story of hallucinating that lasts months, maybe its mans will to write an interesting story that fuels hallucinating, I must admit I do lead on the direction of the hallucination sometimes, but it does have wicked involuntary side effects like booms outside my window. I get paranoid when I hear car doors slam!

S

ScopeDynamo

I agree 100% that voices are from an external source. For the reasons you say, and they always seemed to have knowledge, though true, I never knew, but turned out to be real when searched for.
The question is where do they come from?

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i put them down to gossip and people do gossip particularly if someone has a diagnosis, i'd call them real not voices, as oscar wilde put it the next worse thing to been talked about is not been talked about

OCDguy

OCDguy

Hi Scope do you hear voices?

H

hello513

For starters it is such a minority of the population there is no money in it. For two I compare the voices more to cancer. We have not been infected like cancer a part of our body, our mind more specifically, has malfunctioned and is now trying to cosnsume the host and replicate, much like a cancer.

I would wager against it being an infection, but more a malfunction in the brain that causes them much like cancer, and autoimmune diseases something previously healthy cell or organ about the host has malfunctioned and now become in effect a malignant tumor upon the host.

Lastly I would wager curing a disease of this sort is one of the most difficult cures to find as it would involve instense change of the neurochemistry of the subject, and I would think an even more difficult cure to find then the cure to cancer.

Contrary to many of the posts here I despite hearing them fully believe them to be hallucinatory.