• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

why does this happen

Someone_alone

Someone_alone

I dont know why this happens to me, i think i might be bipolar, or does schizophrenia have similar symptoms? Im always seasonal in my mood, I get these extreme highs where im just at the top of the world and i feel nothing can bring me down, life in general has been going pretty good for me and yet still i will drop to a feeling of dispair and emptiness where i dont want to live but i cant give up, its just so hard to fight this feeling, i conquer it but it always gets worse when it comes back. I feel nothing which is so much worse than sadness, i feel so blank...like a empty shell just hovering around, why does this have to happen. I feel myself being eaten from the inside by a eternal doom that no matter how hard i fight it, it will always win.

Someone_alone

Someone_alone

Let go of that which you most fear to lose.
what i most fear losing is myself, i dont know who i am anymore, i feel so bad, i dont want to hurt those in my life but they dont know who i am, iv lied to people so much and everyone thinks so highly of me but no one really knows me and its gotten to the point where i dont know myself, i feel like im slipping

vangoghs

vangoghs

what i most fear losing is myself, i dont know who i am anymore, i feel so bad, i dont want to hurt those in my life but they dont know who i am, iv lied to people so much and everyone thinks so highly of me but no one really knows me and its gotten to the point where i dont know myself, i feel like im slipping
I think you should try to be more honest with yourself and other people. That will probably help you some.

Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder do have some commonalities.