• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Why does life hate me?

G

George10111

I have struggled over ninety percent of the time. Everyone I know secretly hates me. Some people can’t restrain themselves to act decent to me for 5 seconds. I want to end it but the one thing holding me here are my parents. I just couldn’t do that to them. I can’t even let them know I’m suicidal. I feel like such a piece of shit. I belong nowhere. I shouldn’t exist. My life is almost entirely suffering. Even simple things I used to enjoy I can’t anymore. I’m so lost and disconnected from everyone and everything. I don’t know what the fuck I’m trying to say or do anymore. I’m a burden to everyone. I’m embarrassed for who I am. I have tried to get help. My respect for humanity and myself has deteriorated. I’m sorry but I have been treated like a sub par, absolute piece of shit of a person my whole life. I can’t even tell you what I’ve been through and what I go through. I literally can’t explain it to anybody. When I do people go, ‘well George is it possible you are blowing it out of proportion?’ Me, ‘if that’s what you want to hear. But that isn’t the truth, so sorry.’

I sure hope that God has mercy for people like me when I’m gone. I hope he understands that this shitty hell hole we call life is just not possible for me.

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

i had 2 solid years of feeling like that . no doubt some people make life hard for us but it has more to do with what we think of ourselves and less about what we percieve others may think

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm sorry you're feeling so low, I hope things improve for you soon. It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

Barny67

Barny67

God bless you. Life sounds incredibly torturous for you. I don’t have the answers, just my own shit but I’ll spare you that.
Your parents sound very important to you. I feel resentful about ppl I gotta stay here for & I hate myself for it. Your not alone.

T

treasurebox

Know that the difficult days are not permanent. There will be better days for you. Create happy moments because happiness is a choice.

Music helps me. Listen to good and uplifting songs on youtube. Music is therapeutic. What are you good at? Is it arts and crafts, cooking, baking, gardening? Do it. It will make you happy and successful.

L

LostInside

Hi George.
How do you know that everyone secretly hates you? I bet its not true.
Some times I feel like my friends hate me but they don't. I'm just an over thinker and think why would anyone like me.
I hope you're okay. Stay strong.