• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Why do you all hate me?

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Why? What have I done? I hate myself and I guess nobody else likes me. Why do I get forgotten about? My life is a living hell. I have zero friends. I have a guy who "loves" me and sends me quotes all day but I hate it. I hate him. I hate my life. I want to die.

chazxxx

chazxxx

Why do you think everyone hates you?

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nobody hates you I'm sure as for the quotes , hey I can see that could be very annoying. Have you tried telling him to stop. Sometimes giving him the middle finger is an option and if that doesn't work try using both hands.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

My voices tell me I would be better dead. That everyone hates me. That I need to run away.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The voices are wrong Linc, very wrong.

They want to hurt you because they see how strong and well loved on here you actually are. They want to hurt you but guess what, there are loads of people here who are prepared to put those voices right.

Te has worked with you before with your voices hasn't he? I remember reading it somewhere. Can you try and put into practice some skills you might of learnt from him?

Don't let the voices lies get to you too much. I know it's easier said than done. Have you got any headphones to drown them out or does that make them stronger?

Stay tucked up in bed if you are there that seems to be a very safe place for you.

xxx

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hell Lincoln, I'm sorry that your voices are telling you these things. I had a bad day in some ways but i'm glad i'm alive. People of this forum care about you, more then you know.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I will go to bed. Can't deal. Want to run away.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

The voices are wrong Liinc, very wrong.

They want to hurt you because they see how strong and well loved on here you actually are. They want to hurt you but guess what, there are loads of people here who are prepared to put those voices right.

Te has worked with you before with your voices hasn't he? I remember reading it somewhere. Can you try and put into practice some skills you might of learnt from him?

Don't let the voices lies get to you too much. I know it's easier said than done. Have you got any headphones to drown them out or does that make them stronger?

Stay tucked up in bed if you are there that seems to be a very safe place for you.

xxx
Yes Te has worked with me. When I get like this I forget what he says. But I will search for what he says. Thanks.

I'm going to watch Netflix on my laptop.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Hell Lincoln, I'm sorry that your voices are telling you these things. I had a bad day in some ways but i'm glad i'm alive. People of this forum care about you, more then you know.
Thank you

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

We dont hate you. Try not to listen to what the voices tell you they are wrong

|||ME|||

|||ME|||

Hope you're okay Lincoln.

Can officially confirm your voices don't represent my opinion and feelings towards you. No hate here, just respect for you, liking of you, and well wishes. I suspect the rest of the forum feels the same as I do.

Take care x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Bipolar Forum 37
frisas45 Bipolar Forum 5
N Bipolar Forum 5