• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Why do I still love him?

Linda1989

Linda1989

He is a older man who is 28 years older than me. Im 30 now and he has to be about 58. I been thinking about him for 5 years now. 5 days ago saw him at my grandmother funeral he said hello to my dad and walk pass me not a word, than he saw me hugging my cousin i seen him staring at me. He is married to my older relative for 27 years. I pray to god to take these nasty feelings away, i even dream about him and everytime i see a new picture of him on facebook i get butterfly's in my stomach. Please give me some advice, I know he doesnt share the same feelings. Its really bad on my mental health.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

I'm not sure how to answer but will try.

Why do you think you have feelings for him? Is he good looking,are you longing for a father figure?

Hugs

JessisMe

JessisMe

If you are attracted to him and like his personality maybe he is one of the few people you have come
across who fits the bill for you this way especially if you haven’t found anyone else to love.

Linda1989

Linda1989

I'm not sure how to answer but will try.

Why do you think you have feelings for him? Is he good looking,are you longing for a father figure?

Hugs
I think its more like a fatherfigure because me and dad dont get along. I usually like guys my age, he is not ugly i dont think. He doesnt have other women throwing themselve at him.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

If you are attracted to him and like his personality maybe he is one of the few people you have come
across who fits the bill for you this way especially if you haven’t found anyone else to love.
That or she could have feelings towards him because he's a close relative but not blood related. As in a secondary love.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J People 2
M People 7
Talina People 24
L People 27
C People 4