• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Why do I bother

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Why is it that whenever I look forward to something it always goes wrong I don't deserve anything good I must be sorry I am a terrible person why should I ever be just a tiny bit happy I am supposed to feel shit but I am fed up with it all
sorry for the rant

Messy :(

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
We're all entitled to a rant!! I feel the same most of the time, if anything can go wrong for me it does!! I've now just come to expect it and laugh about it, I hope in time you can do the same but heres some flowers to cheer you up:flowers:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you for the flowers unlucky. Normally I wouldn't let myself be so positive towards something and now I wish I hadn't well I won't again I should expect the worse it is what always happens to me. I am having such a shitty day. I might just go knock myself out with my meds and go to bed!!!

A

Ainsworth

Why is it that whenever I look forward to something it always goes wrong I don't deserve anything good I must be sorry I am a terrible person why should I ever be just a tiny bit happy I am supposed to feel shit but I am fed up with it all
sorry for the rant

Messy :(
thats how i feel to messy, keep ranting, you can rant for me if you like, i havent the strength

:hug:

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
I could come out with the lovely insensitive phrase that I've heard so often, 'it'll all look better after a good nights sleep'!! But there again for me it very rarely does!! Plus the fact that I never get a good nights sleep. Try not to stop looking forward to things, only half go bad!!:hug:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I will rant for us both unremarkable Thanks unlucky I know what you mean about the morning thing it won't look better and i doubt I will sleep anyway maybe I should go and bang some things around and listen to some music and burn off how I feel :mad:

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Thats a good idea, I've been toying with the idea of getting a punch bag. maybe that would get rid of the frustrations without taking it out on my poor hubby!!

Sugar Coated Owl

Sugar Coated Owl

A punch bag is a great idea. I can actually see that being helpful :)

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
yeah my hubby tends to be my punch bag i don't hit him but I do verbally have a go at him maybe i should get a punch bag I am feeling a little bit better now I tried the loud music and banging stuff about but i still failed miserably and I ended up taking my anger and frustrations out on myself not good I know but anyway feeling a little better so thats got to be good. :)

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
How are you feeling today messy?? Any better?

A

Ainsworth

yeah my hubby tends to be my punch bag i don't hit him but I do verbally have a go at him maybe i should get a punch bag I am feeling a little bit better now I tried the loud music and banging stuff about but i still failed miserably and I ended up taking my anger and frustrations out on myself not good I know but anyway feeling a little better so thats got to be good. :)
i do the same to my OH and then on myself (not good) but i also do martial arts so have many punchbags at home as well as other weapons. it does help. :)

in fact one of my weapons is kept by the front door, just incase (thats my paranoid head) no one gets in my house uninvited :D

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
I'll remember not to come to your dorr then unremarkable!! I don't want nunchucked!!

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am feeling a little better today thanks for asking
just thinking out loud maybe I should join a gym I could do with losing some weight maybe that would help hmm might look into that.
I also think I will avoid your front door unremarkable I'd be worried what awaits me :LOL: but good to be prepared :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Depression Forum 6
P Depression Forum 2
Zardos Depression Forum 7
S Depression Forum 3