• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Why do I bother

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Why is it that whenever I look forward to something it always goes wrong I don't deserve anything good I must be sorry I am a terrible person why should I ever be just a tiny bit happy I am supposed to feel shit but I am fed up with it all
sorry for the rant

Messy :(

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
We're all entitled to a rant!! I feel the same most of the time, if anything can go wrong for me it does!! I've now just come to expect it and laugh about it, I hope in time you can do the same but heres some flowers to cheer you up:flowers:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you for the flowers unlucky. Normally I wouldn't let myself be so positive towards something and now I wish I hadn't well I won't again I should expect the worse it is what always happens to me. I am having such a shitty day. I might just go knock myself out with my meds and go to bed!!!

A

Ainsworth

Why is it that whenever I look forward to something it always goes wrong I don't deserve anything good I must be sorry I am a terrible person why should I ever be just a tiny bit happy I am supposed to feel shit but I am fed up with it all
sorry for the rant

Messy :(
thats how i feel to messy, keep ranting, you can rant for me if you like, i havent the strength

:hug:

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
I could come out with the lovely insensitive phrase that I've heard so often, 'it'll all look better after a good nights sleep'!! But there again for me it very rarely does!! Plus the fact that I never get a good nights sleep. Try not to stop looking forward to things, only half go bad!!:hug:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I will rant for us both unremarkable Thanks unlucky I know what you mean about the morning thing it won't look better and i doubt I will sleep anyway maybe I should go and bang some things around and listen to some music and burn off how I feel :mad:

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Thats a good idea, I've been toying with the idea of getting a punch bag. maybe that would get rid of the frustrations without taking it out on my poor hubby!!

Sugar Coated Owl

Sugar Coated Owl

A punch bag is a great idea. I can actually see that being helpful :)

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
yeah my hubby tends to be my punch bag i don't hit him but I do verbally have a go at him maybe i should get a punch bag I am feeling a little bit better now I tried the loud music and banging stuff about but i still failed miserably and I ended up taking my anger and frustrations out on myself not good I know but anyway feeling a little better so thats got to be good. :)

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
How are you feeling today messy?? Any better?

A

Ainsworth

yeah my hubby tends to be my punch bag i don't hit him but I do verbally have a go at him maybe i should get a punch bag I am feeling a little bit better now I tried the loud music and banging stuff about but i still failed miserably and I ended up taking my anger and frustrations out on myself not good I know but anyway feeling a little better so thats got to be good. :)
i do the same to my OH and then on myself (not good) but i also do martial arts so have many punchbags at home as well as other weapons. it does help. :)

in fact one of my weapons is kept by the front door, just incase (thats my paranoid head) no one gets in my house uninvited :D

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
I'll remember not to come to your dorr then unremarkable!! I don't want nunchucked!!

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am feeling a little better today thanks for asking
just thinking out loud maybe I should join a gym I could do with losing some weight maybe that would help hmm might look into that.
I also think I will avoid your front door unremarkable I'd be worried what awaits me :LOL: but good to be prepared :D