• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Why do I bother to go on?

M

Mav2126

Yes. I am very blessed to have my parents. But once they are gone I won't even have them, nor probably a home for that matter. I'm sorry to hear you are in a similar situation. I hope you find meaning in life where I have not.
I am living with my parents. I dread the days they both pass away. I feel they are the only ones who love me in this world. I am lucky I do have a sister. But she has her own life and not alot of time for me.

Z

Zoe1

No there have been others and they've most all scurried in the opposite direction whenever I've tried to warm up to them. One didn't but my parents (whom I live with) destroyed my chances with that one. Told me to get rid of her
oh yes I've been in that situation myself .
I just stay single when that happens
but the love is still in me

GaryC123

GaryC123

I'm settling down a little. Still depressed but returning to "normal." Still don't feel very hopeful about the future. Life really does just suck.

Z

Zoe1

hi Gary thanks for the update

they say we don't know what will happen in the future
I hope that is true !

:hug:

GaryC123

GaryC123

hi Gary thanks for the update

they say we don't know what will happen in the future
I hope that is true !

:hug:
Every time I think about who I am I just don't imagine myself being all that appealing to anyone. Women want manly men or responsible men. Everything about me is more like a boy. It just seems impossible to me. I mean, I could get someone I'm entirely not interested in. There's an extremely ugly lady who seems to have an interest in me but I'm not interested in her. But that's because, like me, she can't get anyone else either.

For some of us, romantic love is just for the lucky and strong. It doesn't seem to be for me or the mentally ill. It's for a special class of people. It seems like a wonderful thing from the other side of the fence but I'll never experience it first hand.