• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Why do I bother to go on?

GaryC123

GaryC123

Listen,
Your parents would be devastated. You cannot do this to them.
At least wait until they pass.
I'm old. Maybe I would understand.
I'm not going to harm myself. As I say in my OP I'm too much of a coward to kill myself. I'm just tired of holding in my disgust for "God's creation." I want to sing it out loud. God is worthless.

J

JeanPierre

I'm not going to harm myself. As I say in my OP I'm too much of a coward to kill myself. I'm just tired of holding in my disgust for "God's creation." I want to sing it out loud. God is worthless.
Scream it from the rooftops man! Get it out!

GaryC123

GaryC123

Dear God,

You are worthless. There's nothing redeeming about you. It's a waste of time to believe in you. I'm done trying to believe. I hereby proclaim myself against you forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm doing that as a favor to you because you really are worthless. You can thank me in hell if you even have the guts or decency to. I wouldn't go to heaven if you begged me because I wouldn't stoop to the level of being within an earshot of your pathetic "grace." SO FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GaryC123

GaryC123

I hereby proclaim my life a martyrdom at the hands of God. May you rot in heaven!!

GaryC123

GaryC123

You're right. That feels pretty good.

GaryC123

GaryC123

Meh. I'm still depressed. She's gone and will never come back into my life. Nothing can bring her back. Why did she even bother to come into my life? Why did God even bother sending her? Was it just to tease me and torment me, to drive me to antitheism? Fucking God. What a joke. God is a horrible God. God is pathetic. the void in my life is enormous right now. Like a vacuum, it looks to fill itself and there's nothing or no one to fill it with. And this isn't the first time, it's been EVERY time.

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Dear God,

You are worthless. There's nothing redeeming about you. It's a waste of time to believe in you. I'm done trying to believe. I hereby proclaim myself against you forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm doing that as a favor to you because you really are worthless. You can thank me in hell if you even have the guts or decency to. I wouldn't go to heaven if you begged me because I wouldn't stoop to the level of being within an earshot of your pathetic "grace." SO FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if god does exist? What if there is an afterlife?

GaryC123

GaryC123

Really feeling empty tonight. So alone. And there's nothing that I can do about it. Was begging God to give me a heart attack earlier. To make it quick and unexpected. God doesn't seem to be listening to that either.