• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

why did she have to snap at me, i think my friend has mood swings

C

Carol1952

Ok she comes in my house she takes out my trash she said it smelled that quick i just had Josh take it out for me,he does my laundry for me and takes out my trash ,i cannot do it because i am having mobile issues and it is a distance fro my apt anyway i told her that i feel bad because she cannot stay with me that much anymore well she snaps at me and gives me this look like I am stupid.She said she cannot help it is my job and Itold her a couple of times i cried she got mad for what i dont know she gets like this sometimes first she is so nice then snaps at me,i dont deserve that crap,nobody does then of course i am afraid to say anything,she was in one of her moods .I told her i assume it bothers her to she said ya but i never watched the movies anyway cause couldnt stay the whole time well some of them i turned off because they were bad b movies,she said she misses not being able to watch the match game with me,i told her i felt like i am losing her that is when she snapped she said she cannot help it but like i told her but that is how my wee mind works,i dont get her sometimes sometimes she snap for no reason at all.I suspect that is why she lost one of her friends she said she was nice oh i bet she wasnt her friend has bipolar and she said all she asked was are u taking your meds now they are no longer friends because of her acting that way i didnt know how to act,.I love her to pieces but she gets to excited sometimes over the stupidest things,. I mean how is anyone to relax when somone seems to be mad or something,geez i thought she would appreciate it knowing that i care enough about her to feel bad she does feel bd she cannot stay i wasnt trying to make her feel bad i was just saying how i felt,i knew i shouldnt have said something,.HOwever i thought she was in a good mood. Perhaps it was a good thing she didnt stay i mean she know how i get i am so insecure and sensitive.I cannot help that i have been this way all of my life,sometimes i dont think she gets my illness,i dont like it when she looks at me like i am stupid,makes me feel like crawling in a hole,I never from all these five years we have been friends ever snapped at her never.I yelled but not at her,it is part of my illness,i sometimes feel so stupid i dont know if i am or not,eric my neighbor told me yesterday that am a very smart woman.i dont think i am ..

C

Carol1952

No matter what i did or said today it was pick on carol day