• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Why can't I stop

K

Kmw

I love the feeling of pain. Helps my anxiety and panic attacks. And I love viewing the pain each night.

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

I love the feeling of pain. Helps my anxiety and panic attacks. And I love viewing the pain each night.
There are cures to the conditions you mentioned I've been through them both

P

Prycejosh1987

Although I have not been able to act out my punishment, I feel it every day. Why do we feel a need to harm ourselves? What happened to make us feel this genuine urge?
You should not punish yourself, you do not deserve it. You deserve success and change.

Q

Quietman5

I have deserved worse since I can remember. I’m that person who doesn’t deserve happiness or love. I really am a waste 9f gods work. If I go by my own hand then he’ll awaits me but what’s the difference really. Take a real good honest look around you and tell me why one would want to live in today’s society? I have no purpose here, no mission, no relevance and neither do so many others but we are fooled into thinking we do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Self Harm Forum 3
S Self Harm Forum 5
TheSadnessWillLastForever Self Harm Forum 2
Justafriend95 Self Harm Forum 6
Justafriend95 Self Harm Forum 3