• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Why can't I slow down.

S

son88

Hi, I'm having issues with trying to slow my mind down or, maybe more my way of thinking. I'm 25 have a beautiful girl that I love, A nice house, good job and live in a good place, So why is that not enough? I find it hard to relax and when I try, I just spend the whole time thinking of what I should be doing next, then when I do that, I again begin to think about the next thing I should be doing. I seam to spend my whole life wanting the next thing, when all i really want is to be able to enjoy the moment and relax, take it easy. Every morning I wake up and think I need to win the lotto or need to stop working/ retire to have my own time to do what I want, but I know that's not the answer because I'd just be the same. I hope that makes sense and I appreciate you taking the time to read this thanks

L

lonelyandlost

Hiya
Welcome to the site
Maybe to help out you can make a to do list each day and do what is on the lit each day and you will know that what you have done i enough for that one day????

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Sometimes being able to chil out and have tiem to your self can be priceless..

I meditate

Others have a sport or hobby but it gives yourself quality time and is important imo for good mental health