• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Why can't I just die? Why not?

N

Nancourt

i just cant take this shit anymore

N

Nancourt

i cant fucking take it . im sick of this hsit. i just want to die

N

Nancourt

if i could kill myself right now i would

G

Ghost 91

I'm fed up of life. Fed up of what it has to offer. I don't want it. I don't want anything it has to give me.

I wanted love Man.

What a fucking miserable joke it has been

Its fucking disgusting. I just want to die

I'm hoping if I wish for it enough times that it will eventually happene
Yeah I know how you feel man, you loved that person so much and now you just feel empty and a weird pain in your chest, heartbroken, I felt that and I still feel, I’m with this girl at the moment and like we’re not in a relationship yet but it’s kinda of there but not there yet and thing is I’m in love with but she’s definitely not feeling that way and it hurts cause I don’t wanna make it weird by telling her that I love her and she means the world to me and it’s hard cause I don’t wanna lose her no matter what, it would kill me. I know your feeling man and it’s hard like really hard everyone expects you to just move on with it but it’s not fucking possible, but don’t die man I know how hard it is and people will miss you, I myself wanted to kill myself at one point but I just couldn’t cause I’m just a bitch but fuck it man just gotta keep your head up and walk trough life cause it’s tough and it’ll never be easy, you’ll find love one day

N

Nancourt

i just want to die. i want my fucking exit i deserve it. just like terminally ill patients deserve it so do i

Straydog

Straydog

I am sorry to hear that. It must be very lonely 😔 Is your therapist coming back from vacation soon? Is that something you can look forward to?

Maybe try a lifeline or crisis chat?

N

Nancourt

I am sorry to hear that. It must be very lonely 😔 Is your therapist coming back from vacation soon? Is that something you can look forward to?

Maybe try a lifeline or crisis chat?
ive tried that. italk to them everyday the crisis guys. nothing makes me feel better. im growing much closer to ending things
i was happy with this girl, actually happy.

N

Nancourt

i have an appointment with my therapist next week

N

Nancourt

There is no good news anymoew. everything is tainted, eeverything is shit. loneliness is all there is. i cant wait till im dead. i hope for it 24/7
i have pain in my chest and oh my god if its a potential heart attack ill be delighted

N

Nancourt

im done with therapy. it has never worked

N

Nancourt

im going to end my life

E

EstherRose94

Would you rather chat? I mean it’s possible you could have a meaningful connection with someone on here. I think you need to see that it’s possible to be happy with other people, friends, and yourself. Over time of course.

N

Nancourt

Would you rather chat? I mean it’s possible you could have a meaningful connection with someone on here. I think you need to see that it’s possible to be happy with other people, friends, and yourself. Over time of course.
sure