• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

why are we .. here?

Angels

Angels

What made you all join on here? what made you look it up?
my theory is that i just wanted to fit in. share some stuff and for this to help me.

Any ideas?

B

BP2

It was a complete accident for me. I stumbled across this site, no doubt googling some psychoactive drug or something. The rest is history. Wish I had known of its existence 5 years ago when all my problems started.

L

LilMissLost

I used to read this forum looking for answers before i was diagnosed and i finally felt id found people who were like me. I was on, and still am on a social networking site but it makes me feel so alienated like im definetly different to everyone else so i only go on there to keep in touch with people who wouldnt otherwise bother if i didnt use the site! Hope you have found some useful posts that have helped you Angels and all the best :)

S

Sarahfacinguptothings

I have come here because I feel people around me at work etc dont understand what im going through, but on here people are going through similar things & therefore i feel i can relate to you lot, and it is comforting to know you're not alone. Also peoples experiences on meds etc are probably more useful than a doctors knowledge/a prescription leaflet of side effects. And i feel more clued up on what i want to ask the doctor for, for example alot of people rave about Wellbutrin, so I may ask to try this, but would never have known about it otherwise.

MissMiki

MissMiki

I have just joined today, I have suffered with GAD for a long time but recently we had some huge family issues and my Mother has found an outlet in the form of a forum for her particular needs speaking with like minded people. I'm hoping that if I can get into regularly visiting this forum that I too will find the same kind of outlet and ultimately a small bit of peace from this constant anxiety.

bluenomore

bluenomore

Wrong button - I searched for "cute, cuddly kittens" and found this place - haven't been able to leave since! :scared: