Why are psychics always dickheads?

P

pansdisease

Anyone want to explain this for me?

Why are they always fucking dickheads?

Is it a requisite or something to being a psychic?

Do you have to be an asshole first to become psychic?

Why?

S

SittingInTheBackRow

I'm a medium and I wouldn't class myself as a dickhead but then it depends on your experiences I suppose. If you don't like them don't go to them.

P

pansdisease

The ones i meet always treat me like dogshit.

I don't go to them, they come around sometimes.

I get bitched at from the other room about my thoughts and one came over and yelled at me for thoughts to my face. Fucking sucks.

The one that yelled from the other room actually is trying to murder me to, he's tried like three times now. He wants to dose me with shit that kills me but he wants me to do it to myself.

I'm also repeatedly attacked in my mind and feelings with harmful communications.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

if you don tbelieve in psychics then it follows they cant all be anything.

Perhaps what you mean is, OP:

Why are people claiming to be psychics always dickheads? and it sort of answers itself.

They are dickheads because theyre claiming to be psychic, rather than the reverse.

S

SittingInTheBackRow

The ones i meet always treat me like dogshit.

I don't go to them, they come around sometimes.

I get bitched at from the other room about my thoughts and one came over and yelled at me for thoughts to my face. Fucking sucks.

The one that yelled from the other room actually is trying to murder me to, he's tried like three times now. He wants to dose me with shit that kills me but he wants me to do it to myself.

I'm also repeatedly attacked in my mind and feelings with harmful communications.
Just distance yourself from negative people. Take yourself away from the situation.