• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Why are girls so worried about cheating?

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Taking a break
That they're boyfriends are cheaters? Hard to understand being with someone you don't trust. I hate getting yelled at but when it's because of something irrational it doesn't affect me as much. I would never sleep with someones boyfriend anyways I had an ex one time tell me I slept with his brother. How ridiculous. It bothered me too now this girl is telling me I slept with her boyfriend. JUST CRAZY. I think I should of seen this one coming. Again I wouldn't sleep with your boyfriend. I might not have one of my own but I could get one! I don't need yours.

JessisMe

JessisMe

A lot of women have been with men who are cheaters because a lot of guys cheat.

bpd2020

bpd2020

In my experience a lot of males are just as worried about their partner cheating on them. If you have had experiences of being cheated on you will have such worries.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Taking a break
A lot of women have been with men who are cheaters because a lot of guys cheat.
I just don't understand the trend I guess. Kinda dumb getting into fights that aren't real.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Taking a break
In my experience a lot of males are just as worried about their partner cheating on them. If you have had experiences of being cheated on you will have such worries.
I guess some people play into there fears about this. I'm not going to accuse someone like that idk

N

Nukelavee

Cheaters tend to be the people worried most about cheating, regardless of gender.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Taking a break
I have had experiences, its painful but you have to trust your partner too. Then again you can't make excuses...

Prince of Cinders

Prince of Cinders

I had to worry about being cheated on because it's happened to me, but not because i did the same to someone else. It can be tough to have trust and faith in other people when someone in the past has broken it thoroughly. However, it's also not really fair to hold someone accountable for acts not their own.

Far as the OP goes, it does seem like infidelity and dishonesty are more common to me, but I can't really point to a generic set of reasons why quickly. If people just acted honestly though, I'd wager people would be happier in the long tun

anex

anex

I guess some people play into there fears about this. I'm not going to accuse someone like that idk
I hear your frustration about it. Totally valid as they sound like baseless accusations. The fears that women (or anybody) have about being cheated on are also valid. But you’re right- you don’t need to excuse that kind of accusatory, aggressive, lash-out behavior. Sounds like those people are really struggling to regulate their emotions. It can be done with some work (or a lot of work), so it’s no excuse to behave that way.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Taking a break
I hear your frustration about it. Totally valid as they sound like baseless accusations. The fears that women (or anybody) have about being cheated on are also valid. But you’re right- you don’t need to excuse that kind of accusatory, aggressive, lash-out behavior. Sounds like those people are really struggling to regulate their emotions. It can be done with some work (or a lot of work), so it’s no excuse to behave that way.
I like this thank you 🙏

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Taking a break
Maybe it natural to cheat or be like spontaneous and cheat or threaten someone with words. I like arguments that never get to that choice. And by that I mean peace.