• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

why am i having to suffer

S

Snowyrabbit

why am i having to suffer like this .. it's my life .. i wasn't born for this .. crying

S

Snowyrabbit

hello spirit friend , i'm tired of it all , i have spent the majority of the time since being awake today , hurting, in emotional pain , feeling lonely feeling empty not understanding why i have to hurt like this.. thanks :) it just doesn't make sense to me .. why so much pain in one persons life when so many others are happy ?

S

spiritfriend

Former member
hello spirit friend , i'm tired of it all , i have spent the majority of the time since being awake today , hurting, in emotional pain , feeling lonely feeling empty not understanding why i have to hurt like this.. thanks :) it just doesn't make sense to me .. why so much pain in one persons life when so many others are happy ?

I understand. Sometimes I wonder, too. Why is life like this? It can be so unfair at times. Some people have to struggle with a lot. It doesn't make sense.

Just know that you're not alone. This forum is very helpful. You will get the support you need.

Good luck with everything. x

:hug: