• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

whos the nutter.

T

twin keck

about 3 years ago i was sat in my local having a beer talking to a friend (who i shall call bob!). he knew all about my illness. a couple of hours later he suddenly called me a nutter. i thought nothing of it because he had had a few beers. 6 months later im on a plane with my son and two other mates and bob. we arrived in the early hours of the morning and went for a few drinks to get over the flight. we all returned to our appartments and got our heads down. next morning we got up to spend the day at the beach but no sign of bob.after a day on the beach we got showered and went out to get somthing to eat and sample the nightlife. passing a bar which was busy with familys and couples etc we noticed bob sat there on his own. we went over to him when he suddenly stood up in front of us. hes a big bloke and i wouldnt like him to hit me! he had his fists clentched and his teeth clentched. then he started crying. my mate asked him what was wrong. and he said"they are all going to die!". my mate said what? and he repeated still crying and as angrey as hell "they are all going to die!". at this point we took him to the side of the bar out of the way of the family and kids who where looking at us.my mate asked him who was going to die? and he replyed the barmaids are all going to die!. how do you know said my mate. and he said he had seen it in a vision! he said he had seen it on the cliffs on mountains. the clubs around there advtise on these with high powered lights! at this point he punched the wall and said he was going to fly home the next day. he said he was going to get some sleep after he had had another beer so we left him to it. next morning i spoke to him and asked him how he was. and he replyed im alright whats up nothing wrong with me ? i suggested that he sees my psy doc which made my mates smile.three years later i dont go into that pub any more and i certainly keep out of the way of bob.
so whos the nutter?

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sounds like Bob got a dose of karma.

S

*Sapphire*

I've seen loads of blokes do that kind of thing when they've had a few too many. Maybe his illness is the drink?

T

twin keck

nutters

could be the drink. but ive never ever come across anything like that in my life!:innocent: