• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Whoops...

Caitjinoy

Caitjinoy

I won't be too specific but I was bored so I was mildly self harming on my leg a bit. Not even enough to hurt or even make a mark (wasn't my intention this time) but push come to shove, now I have tiny marks all over my leg. Complete accident but it doesn't look that way... I try to keep my scars hidden no one in my household knows I sh so I'm starting to panic. I might have to wear long pants until it heals... That or I need to come up with a really good excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
if as you say it is not self harm then cant you just say you leg was itchy and you scratched it?

Caitjinoy

Caitjinoy

Because it doesn't look remotely like that. I wasn't careful about how I made it look, didn't think I needed to. I worry my roommates will think its suspicious. Plus one of them has self harmed before (that I know of) but I still don't want her to know.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
you will just have to wear trousers or tights then till it heals like you say.

Caitjinoy

Caitjinoy

My sister saw some of the scars on my chest today. We went swimming, I shouldn't have gone.... My swimsuit is lower cut than I thought I guess. I told her it was the cat I hope she bought it.
Oh gosh I really hope she doesn't ask questions. I don't think she even noticed the accidental ones on my legs.