• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Who would do this???

megirl

megirl

You too. True friends are there no matter what.
As I often say we are better with one or two close or true friends than many so called associates I've seen a few of them come and go.
As I've got older I've realised true friends are forever no matter whether its one or two or more.

D

dewey

You too. True friends are there no matter what.
As I often say we are better with one or two close or true friends than many so called associates I've seen a few of them come and go.
As I've got older I've realised true friends are forever no matter whether its one or two or more.
I agree... I hope some of my friendships pan out long term. I have had too many people drift in and out of my life. It's exhausting.

megirl

megirl

Yes I could count at least 8 at the time who I believed were going to be there no matter what and especially 4 of those would never turn there back on me..sad but the last 2 ...I absolutely gave them my heart and soul put a life's worth of energy into actually they left me exhausted many times. Here I was pretty much hanging on a ledge and they both pretty much told me to fuck off!!

megirl

megirl

I feel as if I could be angry about it full of hatred. But I rang a friend of mine he has done a lot for one of these ex friends as well. And he explained everything we him, my ex and myself have done for her and her son who loved us to the earth and back.
To turn nasty like that for me with even all the money buying her groceries, paying for doctors etc meals trips away then I wonder if she was using me all along

D

dewey

I feel as if I could be angry about it full of hatred. But I rang a friend of mine he has done a lot for one of these ex friends as well. And he explained everything we him, my ex and myself have done for her and her son who loved us to the earth and back.
To turn nasty like that for me with even all the money buying her groceries, paying for doctors etc meals trips away then I wonder if she was using me all along
Don't get why some people are users.
I guess some people are more selfish than others, others are just more generous.

I

indigo6

Just cut im out. What A *** seriously.
He shouldnt have the right to control ur emotions like this...should he?
Hes sitting working out how to wreck your head.
You dont need him to be able to carry out his wacky plan.
U dont need it. U dont want it.
Ghost him, its the only way.

megirl

megirl

Well he text me earlier...'how are things, hope you and the puppy (my dog) are keeping warm..' Innocent enough I guesz

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Just ignore it Megirl . He’s just trying to keep you dangling. Or even better block his number

megirl

megirl

Guess blocking his number is best. That's one reason they agreed to my discharge was I dont have anything to do with him as he ....anyway I know what I need to do. Thanks daffy xx

megirl

megirl

Yeh the thing is he texts me..I think ..'nice he still cares and thinks of me..' Then texting me about his new fucking girlfriend..he even text me they had a great night together etc..

A

albagobragh

He's keeping you dangling and messing with your mind. Time to get rid.

As a bloke I'd reiterate the advice by Lunus above - next time he contacts you send him a text requesting that he no longer contacts you. You have moved on. Block him if necessary.

megirl

megirl

Hey appreciated its hard when my heart says that's nice he cares.
But then telling me how great his girlfriend is and in bed (yep he said it) and well yep that's it no longer replying

A

albagobragh

I appreciate its hard for you, I think those of us responding just feel that if If he cared about your feelings at all he wouldn't be sending you the texts that he is sending.

I

indigo6

Ever heard 'treat em mean keep em keen' ??

I

indigo6

Hes treated u mean and hes keepng u keen