• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

who ? what? where?

nonotme

nonotme

bit of a lighter hearted thread ;

who are you?

I'm Me, 50 something ....

what are you?

I'm a unemployed farther but that isn't the only thing. I'm a giver to others, I care and try to share.

where are you?

central england about 15 minutes from birmingham.

your turm?

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Who? I'm Nat I'm 28

What? I was a support worker but am currently going through crisis myself so am unfit for work awaiting an official diagnosis :(
I am mother to a 6 yr old son who lives with the ex.

Where? Shropshire, not that you'd of ever heard of it cause theres nothing much here just countryside :)

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Who? I'm S and I'm 30, 31 two weeks today (hint,hint)

What? Currently signed off sick, I work for the Devil aka Tesco's. Single, no kids, basically a failure and I dislike a lot of food lol.

Where? I live in North Somerset which is basically the county between Bristol and Somerset and used to known as Avon. Not many people have heard of it and constantly mistake it as part of Somerset.

rubyrose

rubyrose

Who? You can call me C. I'm 25.

What? Not much. I've worked in retail but currently I don't feel like I can handle a job. Single, childless. I really like flowers.

Where? US of A...more specifically the P to the A

*Marliee you are not a failure

pepecat

pepecat

I'm 39, and in denial about turning 40 (it's thirty-ten) this year

Jack of various trades, master of none- work part time cos I can't cope with full time. Worrier, overthinker, get on with pretty much everyone I meet. Quite shy.

Live in the middle. Near where the buzzes and the 'yam 'yams are. Far from the sea..... which I miss.
Also in the wrong section, cos I'm not bipolar.

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

Who? I'm Davey and I'm 42, 43 in May

What? I have a son who is 8 and is my entire world and I have my own business (It only exists because of the loyalty and hard work of others)

Where? Near the sea on the Isle of Wight. Nice but I'm very lonely here as I have no family or friends here (except my son)

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
My name is Rasselas. I lived in the Happy Valley, until I escaped with my sister and my new friend, Imlac.

The world is a shit-hole. I just needed to make sure for myself.

The Happy Valley was stifling. It was like a MH Recovery Conference, every day of my life. I had to get out of there, and kinda be "ill" in the world, if you know what I mean.

Happiness isn't all it's made out to be. Although I've yet to meet a truly happy person that was not also completely bonkers. :)

Stroll on.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours fr
I am Tena and I am 56...where did the years go???

I very reluctantly came to the evident realization that I simply could not work anymore and after a years long wait signed up for and was agreed by all to be disabled. (My family is excluded in those "all")

The where is described under my avatar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bipolar Forum 1
M Bipolar Forum 2