• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Who has experienced serious withdrawal symptoms and side effects on antidepressants?

M

Mikefeelbad

I am so scare now,I am just 18,My brain starting can't use.... And I seem like living in dream everyday. My eye is fuzzy
I lost all of my emotions and lost myself.I will go to ask my psychiatrist on Monday. I scare that I will develop
Intellectual disability and schizophrenia'negative symptoms. Honestly, I don't know what I am going on and living. Who know my feelings ?😭
I got diagnosed depression and anxiety one year ago. I started to eat pristiq on that time until one month ago. My last dose was 1/4.I stopped it by my psychiatrist. Then the next two weeks I started to feel weird and become a zombie. After this situation, I called my psychiatrist. And I need to start again the dose from the beginning of the treatment. I have taking 50 mg pristiq and 1/4 rivotril until one week ago add half of zoloft and few days ago increased to one of it. I don't know how many time I have left. I can feel that my situation is getting worse every day.And I don't know Can I back to normal. I can tell you that I think that I am same as death and like a zombie now. I seem to disconnect to the world. If anyone try this before. Please share your experience here and we can chat until I lost all of my ability to control my body. I hope it will not happen on me. But fate is always cruel. I still not have girl friend now. It will be a big regret in my whole life. I need to start write daily dairy now. My family think I a normal person, Nothing wrong with me. But I think I am getting trouble.
My story is sad. I don't know am I wrong or not, I just want to say if a person who is suffering mental health problems. If him or her don't want to die immediately.I don't suggest people to take antidepressants and any sadative. If you want to eat medication to help, please consider carefully. In the coming days, I don't know how can I walk through it. I lost my motivation and hobbies. It is horrible. Like brain death....

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

This sounds like you need some clearer thinking. Do you do coping skills?

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I don't know... Is that the side effect?...
No no it's like using mental skills to cope. You sound like you do have a lot of side effects. Any ideas on what you think of medication?

M

Mikefeelbad

No no it's like using mental skills to cope. You sound like you do have a lot of side effects. Any ideas on what you think of medication?
How to cope? I got cure one year ago... But I back on it,it is horrible.

M

Mikefeelbad

I need to let my brain blank until my brain Adjust itself?

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

How to cope? I got cure one year ago... But I back on it,it is horrible.
Yeah my meds are being tough to. Kinda bottomed out on me. Started new ones feel funny too. Yeah clearing everything helps me sometimes.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Side effects can sometimes be kind.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Idk you might feel alittle sad at first. But it's all part of the bigger picture. I guess.