• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Who Are You?!

mark payne

mark payne

Who are you? who are we? is this life even real or we just dreaming?!! cause when you are in a dream you don't know you are dreaming so maybe all that is not real but we can't realize it cause we are in it!

those kind of questions never go away from my mind, those kind of philisophic questions completely broke my life from all sides!

did you ever asked your self (who i'm?) of course you are not your name! of course you are not your body! a soul? i never seen something called a soul before its just something people believe in!cause they read it in religion books!
are we just a thoughts and beliefs?! cause when a baby born he born knowing nothing then he learn how to speak and he start believe in things and don't believe in other things and all that.. it's what's make a person..so if we take all that beliefs and ideas from his mind he will be nothing he will be just a body!! We are beliefs and thoughts that what i believe in.. but wait!! what if all those ideas or your beliefs and things you love and living for disappeared or you don't love it no more! that of course make you an other person a completely different person! don't you have that fear of wake up someday this way,not believing in things you was living for no more!! i can remember before 10 years i would do anything to be a football player it was my big dream and i was work day and night to reach that and become a famous player someday..but a day i woke up and this feeling is not there no more!! what happened? i don't know? it's just like that ...no reasons!! try and back with your mind to the past how many things means to you everything in the past but you don't care about it today!! what if your beliefs ...i'm talking about the things make you (You) things that make your personality and you believe in ..you wake up someday don't believe it no more!! doesn't that make you an other person? if you say no it won't change then prove it!! can you prove that it will not happen to you? of course not...so who are we? what the things fixed inside us the things make me ME and make you YOU...the things that impossible to change and it fixed inside us.... this subject make my life so dark and make me don't want to do anything and don't believe or love anything cause every time i want to...i tell my self that's not real and that feeling will change someday? so are they some things/feelings inside us that don't change and it's stable or not? please i want to discuss the subject so maybe i will back my life to normal someday , don't just read and go live a comment or a point of view, thank you!

Kerome

Kerome

So CPU is a little fountain of Being, I like it :)

I think I'm the bit in the middle, the lens of consciousness through which information from the senses streams on its way to the memory. I have no body, I have no logic, I just have the ability to focus a bit on different questions and transform vision into action.

C

cherbear

Well if you were to ask a medium I randomly met one day I am a conduit for the spirit world no joke . If you were to ask the people who know me they would say an independent spirit who listens without judgement . Me well I feel more like a spirit than an actual being I think more on the spiritual than what is regarded as everyday reality .

U

upagainstit

The world is real to the own self BUT the world isn't really "life-like".
I see it like the world is a dead world NOT a living world.

Am I alive in myself OR am I "deadened" (actively) in myself to "not" be alive?

Last edited: