Who’s hearing voices at the moment and I know it’s not you but people doing voodoo black magic etc something they shouldn’t

M

MikeP

Who’s hearing voices and they also give you dreams (sex dreams gay dreams -and I’m straight but straight dreams as well dreams of fighting dreams with ppl they seen you with family member dream old friends people who died love ones tv shows movies allmost make a movie in your dreams etc all kinds of dreams) at the moment and know it’s not you yourself not your own thoughts but other people thoughts at the same time as yours cause your thoughts steady defending yourself and cursing them out cause you dont think that way or get down like that and know they doing voodoo on you or black magic etc from people like your neighbors old friends dirty doctors or people you don’t know etc some how in a medical explain way using voodoo black magic etc Thats not really magic but a devil way to trying to get to you or do what they want you to do or be what they want you to be and lie on you and to you ...you just don’t know how they doing it yet OR MAYBE YOU FINGER IT OUT cause it been a Secret So many years and you know for a fact your don’t have a Mental health problem or Illness.....other then myself

arrrstin

arrrstin

Logically and emotionally it seems that there would be some way a person/people would be able to transmit their voice into your head or whatever that might explain it, the truth is the world would love to prove this, including science. However, no matter how hard science has tried, it cannot prove this. It is so very real to me, and I have to remind myself many times it is not a real voice beyond any doubt. I even find myself thinking things like, "Maybe Extra Sensory Perception (ESP) might be the next evolution in humans." Or saying things to it like, "If you're real then..." But they are not real. I cannot stress this enough.

Once you accept this, your perspective should shift for the much better. It is just a voice you created in your head. And even more importantly you can use this voice. Every time it causes anxiety or paranoia, or negative feelings you can work on feeling, you become stronger, and it becomes weaker. There is even a high probability that up to 40% of schizophrenics go into remission and can have a normal life. And the rest can learn to live with their voices through the various techniques. But it starts with accepting they are not real.

OCDguy

OCDguy

Sorry to hijack this thread slightly, and I totally sympathise with these nasty videos playing in your mind etc. :hug: but I just wanted to say I have received some images in my mind. They relate to martial arts moves, way beyond my abilities and thought processes. As yet I haven't checked the mechanics behind them, but they certainly seem authentic... I have also been given names and shown the gi relating to possibly their martial art style. One in particular didn't need to give their name...

Z

Zyfa

I think when one has an awakening there are spirits in the other world that notice it,i also think there is a shadow goverment in the ethers,higher conciousness is close at end,those of us that attain higher truths and break out of the metrix tend to be mock and rediculed,as long as we believe in higher purpose and truths then these voices and there source will never touch us

B

BraunyL

Logically and emotionally it seems that there would be some way a person/people would be able to transmit their voice into your head or whatever that might explain it, the truth is the world would love to prove this, including science. However, no matter how hard science has tried, it cannot prove this. It is so very real to me, and I have to remind myself many times it is not a real voice beyond any doubt. I even find myself thinking things like, "Maybe Extra Sensory Perception (ESP) might be the next evolution in humans." Or saying things to it like, "If you're real then..." But they are not real. I cannot stress this enough.

Once you accept this, your perspective should shift for the much better. It is just a voice you created in your head. And even more importantly you can use this voice. Every time it causes anxiety or paranoia, or negative feelings you can work on feeling, you become stronger, and it becomes weaker. There is even a high probability that up to 40% of schizophrenics go into remission and can have a normal life. And the rest can learn to live with their voices through the various techniques. But it starts with accepting they are not real.
There is a way of transmitting voice I to your head and it’s done using a Multiplexer connected to a Satellite aimed up to the Telecom Satellite Where their voice is beamed though phone masts to your head ...They firstly have to pin point you ...firstly scaring you enough so you carry your phone with you everywhere to get a lock on you ...I know this cuz It happened to me ..I don’t kno wot they use to pin point you but when they do you won’t get rid of them ...I’ve had my original phone number turned off but once they have a lock it’s the Multiplexer you are connected to not the telephone number...the brain has no firewall ...I no cuz I’m suffering with this and it’s called Synthetic Telepathy...

OCDguy

OCDguy

That's a very interesting theory :) The only question I have is can you think of a reason why someone would go to such lengths to target you :hug:

B

BraunyL

Not a theory a fact....It’s true ..they are reading my mind at the same time...The trouble I’m having is even if you know who it is they are goin to deny it and they always no where you are and wot your doin ...

B

BraunyL

I take it you’ve checked Synthetic Telepathy out ye....It started with the US using it on their Military in 1968...And some people believe Kurt Cobain was goin through it when he shot himself.....It’s the unsed secret that even the Medical profession know about...that’s why the voices don’t happen in Mental Hospitals due to them little black boxes everywhere..yes even on the perimeter fence in the garden

J

Jaye8525

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The voices around me are telling me that I was put here to suffer.

I don't speak to my parents because of it. The voices tell me the suffering and torment pleases them greatly.

I am in trouble.

OCDguy

OCDguy

No opinion on that...?
I seem to have offended you, I apologise if I have... I just don't understand why someone would take such a huge interest in you that is all :hug:

OCDguy

OCDguy

The voices around me are telling me that I was put here to suffer.

I don't speak to my parents because of it. The voices tell me the suffering and torment pleases them greatly.

I am in trouble.
Assuming this is true, have your voices also told you what is required to change things :hug:

J

Jaye8525

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Assuming this is true, have your voices also told you what is required to change things :hug:
Everything tells me to destroy, but I don't have the capacity to do so.

The only conclusion is to destroy myself; I can end it by ending myself.

OCDguy

OCDguy

Could you conclude from that the voices aren't rational thinking then?

S

sallimae76

Who’s hearing voices and they also give you dreams (sex dreams gay dreams -and I’m straight but straight dreams as well dreams of fighting dreams with ppl they seen you with family member dream old friends people who died love ones tv shows movies allmost make a movie in your dreams etc all kinds of dreams) at the moment and know it’s not you yourself not your own thoughts but other people thoughts at the same time as yours cause your thoughts steady defending yourself and cursing them out cause you dont think that way or get down like that and know they doing voodoo on you or black magic etc from people like your neighbors old friends dirty doctors or people you don’t know etc some how in a medical explain way using voodoo black magic etc Thats not really magic but a devil way to trying to get to you or do what they want you to do or be what they want you to be and lie on you and to you ...you just don’t know how they doing it yet OR MAYBE YOU FINGER IT OUT cause it been a Secret So many years and you know for a fact your don’t have a Mental health problem or Illness.....other then myself

Yes, I know it is my family. They want to believe that all women are bi-sexual, and I will not allow it. They experimented on me as a child, and it had the opposite affect on me, I have stayed celibate. For me, sex is an expression of love between a man and a woman. I hear voices that I recognize as family members, telling me to "burn" and saying, "I'm an ape" and "I can't believe it"