• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Which Psychiatric medications do you have the worst experience with?

Which Psychiatric medications do you have the worst experience with?

• Antipsychotics

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Antidepressants

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Mood Stabilzers

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Depressants

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Stimulants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Off-label medications

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

firemonkee57

My first experience of largactgil without anything for the side effects was bad.This had the effect of making me feel on one hand like a walking zombie and the other very wound up due to the akathasia which was due to being given nothing to counter the parkinsonian side effects of the medication.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Psychiatric Drugs/Medications 25