• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

which of these do you experience?

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

I still get paranoid thoughts and the occasional hallucination but I've had periods when meds have just about completely rid me of symptoms, I feel if the Haloperidol dose was increased a bit I would it would probably have the same effeccts but it is exacerbating the Parkinsonism caused by Flupentixhol. My psych team are talking about me goling back on Clozapine but the Psych doc was off sick when my last appointment for a consultation was due.

L

llittlelostlady

I just hear voices when I'm not pissed out of my head

L

llittlelostlady

4 and half years i've been extremely cognitively impaired. Won't go into details but it's really a sad existence.
I know the feeling

I'm autistic but once had an iq of 140, now I can't understand the material I once so loved to study

don't care about the iq drop perse, just that I can't process the fun stuff any more

I once had such a curious mind

as a child I had wonky development...i was in front of my same age peers in some ways but behind in others

without my forwards I'm just backwards

which frightens me in this world today as I use my forwards to protect myself and keep myself safe

the world isn't always a nice place and I'm just a little girl with an intellect and no social radar

not much changed on the latter front

still as socially stupid as always

L

llittlelostlady

I can't even understand my own theories....how does that happen

talk about not understanding oneself

W

wrongplanet

All symptoms, but less of the positive on medications and more of the negative and congnitive. Like social cues, I takes me a while to get things, like small insults, someone trying to be passive aggressive, my face is hard to read, very blunted.

L

llittlelostlady

All symptoms, but less of the positive on medications and more of the negative and congnitive. Like social cues, I takes me a while to get things, like small insults, someone trying to be passive aggressive, my face is hard to read, very blunted.
Ello you have the same name as one of preferred websites

I've always been socially backwards, got the schizophrenia at 42, not noticed any difference socially

K

Khabeni86

All of the above. I have paranoid delusions about people following me while driving, all red lights (even break lights of cars) being cameras watching me, and people standing outside my window to hurt me. Auditory and visual hallucinations. Cognitive memory issues etc.

C

chargrillwon

All of the above. I have paranoid delusions about people following me while driving, all red lights (even break lights of cars) being cameras watching me, and people standing outside my window to hurt me. Auditory and visual hallucinations. Cognitive memory issues etc.
I’ve had similar paranoid delusions in the past. Nice to know that none of it is real and that nobody hears your thoughts.