• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

which of these do you experience?

J

JustAUser

Voices , strong delusions , thought broadcasting , blunted affect changed to mania quickly , long term memory troubles (dont remember a thing), only short term that helps me to live

M

Misssad1111

i seriously WISH the positive symptoms could be taken away. im totally OKAY with the rest

J

JustAUser

i seriously WISH the positive symptoms could be taken away. im totally OKAY with the rest
Antipsychotics are removing negative voice quality , that's why delusions are getting less . But thoughts broadcasting and paranoia are constant for 3 years now

M

Misssad1111

Antipsychotics are removing negative voice quality , that's why delusions are getting less . But thoughts broadcasting and paranoia are constant for 3 years now
How many different meds have you tried?

Passionflower

Passionflower

I have all of the symptoms on the list unfortunately, some of which are caused by the schiz and the others are caused by med side effects.

Kygoldy

Kygoldy

Me too I have all of the symptoms on the list unfortunately, trust me I wish my list was different that's for sure

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I have learned to cope with my limitations. Memory issues are kinda cool since I forget the bad stuff

J

JustAUser

I have learned to cope with my limitations. Memory issues are kinda cool since I forget the bad stuff
You dont forget get it , you just could not remember it . It is in your unconsciousness

SchizoaffectiveCat

SchizoaffectiveCat

Hallucinations, delusions, and once I had disorganized speech. All the negative symptoms. Memory issues and inability to process social cues as well.

C

chargrillwon

Used to be big into aliens. Not so sure now. I try not to seriously delve too much into the paranormal :) (though I’m usually down to watch x-files or paranormal themed movies)

P

Patrick35

I almost had all these listed symptoms, but the most difficult thing for me was severe depression and anhedonia after psychosis,

L

Limbo9

4 and half years i've been extremely cognitively impaired. Won't go into details but it's really a sad existence.

P

Patrick35

4 and half years i've been extremely cognitively impaired. Won't go into details but it's really a sad existence.
It really is, the feeling is almost like you are walking dead, and the saddest thing of all you know is that you were not like that and that you are capable of many more things.