• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Where would you rather exist?

Zana

Zana

'Reality' can be super difficult to deal with, especially so for us BP folks. Sometimes it feels impossible and for some of us it is genuinely impossible. I think we all understand this!

But what about those periods of time where the world is at our feet and there is nothing we can't achieve? Or the times of complete detachment where we are living in a dream? If you could stay like that your entire life, would you?

Whilst I'm giving my best to keep moving forward, today I'm just going to crawl back in to bed, digest some music and drift off into some fantasy dreamland. What fantasies do you create to give yourself peace?

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

What fantasies do you create to give yourself peace?
i find really good songs make me fantasize. like they make my mind drift off. i get into a trance of pleasure from the song and my mind will wander off into some positive fantasy. thats how i know its a really good song if it causes that. capitvates the whole mind into a trance.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Yes sometimes I do wish that my manic delusions could be real and last forever if that’s what you mean. Otherwise I guess I haven’t had the desire for that kind of escapism lately.

N

natalie

I would alwyas listen to music, however also, I would be preferring to be with my same on, potential gent friend to be, to keep him company.