• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

where to get information wbout boderline personailty disorder?

S

smile

Hi guys,Im smile and im new here,this is the first time ive been on this forum.Hope we can help and support each other.Ive suffered from mental health problems since i was 20, now im 31.I suffer from severe depression,anxietyand borderline personailty disorder.I was first diagnosed with bpd when i was 25,i was horrified of the name.6 years on,the name is less scary.Im just wondering where are the best places are to find out about bpd and what the best books to read.Im trying to get some information about it so i can understand myself and others better.
Thanks,
love from
smile.

M

Missfit

BPDWorld is a really great charity/website for BPD (Sorry if i'm not supposed to mention other sites)

Raheelah

Raheelah

the Sane and Mind websites are also good places to find information

:):D:rolleyes::p:cool:;) :clap: :innocent: (y) :tea::LOL::oops::welcome::hug::grouphug:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Is there a point where CMHT becomes a hindrance rather than help. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 17
Sm80uk Where have all the feelings gone? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
F Relationships where both have mental health Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
A Where does the compulsion come from to self harm? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
P How do you deal with the prospect of a future where all you can do is cope? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
C where did my rage go? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 15
R Where is my mind? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
V Where is everyone? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
E Where does my BPD end and I begin? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
D Where has the wrld gone... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
D Where do you turn... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 18
M Not sure where to go from here.. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
S Move back or stay where I am? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
mami5 Scared and don't know where to turn Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 23
L I feel like no one understands.. Where do I go from here? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
D Where can I get help / who can I talk to? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
Beergardenweather Where do you think you'd be without BPD? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
G Do I have BPD and if I do where can I get help? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
SoftRain BPD roll call! Where r you? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 72
T I think i have BPD. I don't know where to beginti get help. Please can someone Help me? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
T dont know where to turn, giving up Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 21
Hayyyleyyy Not sure where to post this... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
P BPD crashed and now in crisis don't no where to turn Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
P In a deep crisis don't no where to turn - hope some1 can help Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 16
M Where to turn to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Dreabie Lost, lonely, no support, don't know where to go, sinking quickly now. HELP Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 15
Stars and Dark HELP! Where's my favorite site?! Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
S Where can i speak to someone for urgent advice regarding my daughter who has BPD. So confused. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
D Where to start. That be the question. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
H Don't know where I am Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
amathus helpguide's article on BPD - for information Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
E In my opinion, interesting information, for those diagnosed BPD who were abused as a child Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7